Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T

Thanks man, I just did that and my status is showing processing update, but they didn't ask me any questions about siblings in Canada? Hope to get the added points because I have a brother in Calgary!
You'll get it. Just wait few minutes. Just log off and log in after may be 10 minutes and you will see the updated score ;)

X

xibalban

dude i had recreated my profile within 10 days of creating it for the first time, of course in order to get NOI from ontario, however the scene now is i didn't get NOI so far, what do you mean when you said if you recreate your profile you ll lose the tie? did i do something wrong by recreating it?
Let's say we both had a CRS of 408, and CIC wants to invite only one of us. This is called a tie. Who will CIC invite?
If your profile is older than mine, even by a few minutes, CIC will invite you and I will remain in the pool waiting for the next draw.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
I just checked my profile. My entire work history was wiped out. I had to fill it all again. Did someone else experience this?
P.S. I do not have any siblings in Canada, so I wasn't even planning to touch my profile. I just visited out of curiosity and found this. Based on this, I will suggest everyone whether looking for extra points or not, do check your profiles.
I dont think ur work history is wiped out bro! when u open the work history section it shows blank spaces to add new work history....but ur previous work experience will be at the bottom of that section. Do check!

Reactions: mqamar1994

htahir1

May 19, 2017
just updated the research section and got the extra 15 points. CIC should really be clear about what we need to do to obtain those points. Alot of people are probably waiting for it to get updated automatically.

Reactions: Boomshankar

MANI09

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys, Good luck for you ITAs

I am at CRS 435. I didn't created a EE yet. If I do so today then whether I will be considered in the next upcoming draw? What are the chances to get an ITA at this score after the recent changes in EE about the CRS tie by looking at the statistics? Share your experiences

thanking you in advance

financeguy

Jun 14, 2015
Can someone please clarify:
I have more than 10 years of experience out of which I have mentioned only my experience of 4 years in Work history (which is with my current employer). There is no other section, as of now, where I can mention the remaining experience which I will not claim for points. so what should I do ? will it be considered as a misrepresentation?

htahir1

May 19, 2017
Can someone please clarify:
I have more than 10 years of experience out of which I have mentioned only my experience of 4 years in Work history (which is with my current employer). There is no other section, as of now, where I can mention the remaining experience which I will not claim for points. so what should I do ? will it be considered as a misrepresentation?
the remaining experience you can enter in your personal history after you get an ITA.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I completed my profile, I got new points. I have exactly same points as yours. So, are you going to recreate your profile for OINP?
Congratulations mate! I am bit confused whether to re-create a profile or not. I will be heading to Ontario no doubt that's why i have only chosen Ontario as my destination and not even all of Canada. However with 1500 extra cash, extra documents, and extra wait. I will, for now, wait and watch for next three rounds if the score will drop until where i am. I have waited more than 3 years, i can definitely wait 3 more rounds lol.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I dont think ur work history is wiped out bro! when u open the work history section it shows blank spaces to add new work history....but ur previous work experience will be at the bottom of that section. Do check!
Did that, the table wasn't there. tried several times and logged out and logged back in again but it never showed up. hence re-entered the whole thing. Now it is transmitted.

Boomshankar

May 16, 2017
What about Rank?
As per CIC guidelines, we would be ranked post June 6 changes are implemented. Any updates on that??

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Mine is empty. It shows "No Work History" at the bottom.