+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Mandeep26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
For Research section,I have bluntly mentioned/answered "NO" since the server and online services are still not stable.
I don't think so that it has any relevance with respect to points/documents or proofs to be submitted.
Its just a feedback section.

@ Experts: Correct me if I am wrong.
Dont worry. Its just a survey. Even in the start of survey they mentioned the same.

Kumud

Jun 25, 2016
NOC Code......
I just checked my profile. My entire work history was wiped out. I had to fill it all again. Did someone else experience this?
P.S. I do not have any siblings in Canada, so I wasn't even planning to touch my profile. I just visited out of curiosity and found this. Based on this, I will suggest everyone whether looking for extra points or not, do check your profiles.
Thanks. I found that my work history is there but one additional section "Research" is added that made the section "in progress". This research section asks some questions about education and job related questions i.e. whether I looked for job in Canada, Whom did I contact etc.

Kumud

Jun 25, 2016
NOC Code......
UCI number is allotted after ITA. Please correct me if wrong.
I have UCI number for me and my spouse in my old profile that I withdrew and expired being more than one year old. But in my new profile that I created last month, UCI number is there.

Mandeep26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2016
just for your informartion guys.....

After reading (I do daily) the thread, I found we need to update the Research section under Work History section (was showing In progress). So updating same, I got siblings points as well. So I believe we all need to update that section so that our profile is eligible for next draw.

X

xibalban

Just updated my Work History (the Research Section). It would be ruthless for CIC to conduct a draw until our profiles are updated, hence No Draw today. Yes, the UCI number was present in my old profile, and it is missing here. Nothing to worry about, I guess!

X

xibalban

Fellas,

Just an out of context question, to bite our time. Once we receive our COPR and Visa, can we land anywhere in Canada? I was planning to settle down in Prince Edward Island and make my first landing in Charlottetown.

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Fellas,

Just an out of context question, to bite our time. Once we receive our COPR and Visa, can we land anywhere in Canada? I was planning to settle down in Prince Edward Island and make my first landing in Charlottetown.
if you will get direct ITA then yes you can land anywhere in Canada. if you will get province nomination then you have to land in that particular province only.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was expecting sibling points to be added automatically but it has to be manually updated. Odd but i will take it. Finally in the 400+ range. Still long way to go. Wait will continue until next 3 draws or else IELTS again. Gosh IELTS alone will cost me more than 500 dollars lol

Reactions: ivancabrer

M DEV

May 2, 2017
We r in the same boat...When is the ielts expiring for u
I was expecting sibling points to be added automatically but its has to be manually updated. Odd but i will take it. Finally in the 400+ range. Still long way to go. Wait will continue until next 3 days or else IELTS again. Gosh IELTS alone will cost me more than 500 dollars lol

Reactions: KingKurly

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just for your informartion guys.....

After reading (I do daily) the thread, I found we need to update the Research section under Work History section (was showing In progress). So updating same, I got siblings points as well. So I believe we all need to update that section so that our profile is eligible for next draw.
Pls how did you update your profile?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls how did you update your profile?
Log into your mycic account and enter the view submitted application section. There in the work history section you will find a new section, Research, 4 simple questions, fill em up and submit n then transmit. Voila. That's all. Cheers :)

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T
Log into your mycic account and enter the view submitted application section. There in the work history section you will find a new section, Research, 4 simple questions, fill em up and submit n then transmit. Voila. That's all. Cheers :)
Thanks man, I just did that and my status is showing processing update, but they didn't ask me any questions about siblings in Canada? Hope to get the added points because I have a brother in Calgary!

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
I was expecting sibling points to be added automatically but it has to be manually updated. Odd but i will take it. Finally in the 400+ range. Still long way to go. Wait will continue until next 3 draws or else IELTS again. Gosh IELTS alone will cost me more than 500 dollars lol
When I completed my profile, I got new points. I have exactly same points as yours. So, are you going to recreate your profile for OINP?