FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07/12/2017
AOR Received.
09/03/2017
Med's Done....
08/01/2017
Anyone else having difficulties to update their profile today?

benja

Mar 10, 2017
Anyone else having difficulties to update their profile today?
I started creating a profile today, however I couldn't even manage to complete the eligibility test. I get an error at one point how many times I try.

Last edited:

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
My profile was in Active status when I last saw it (day before yday). But, today it is showing my Work history section "IN PROGRESS".
Has anybody encountered such strange thing???:eek:

Does this mean I will have to update my work history section again and wait for 24 hrs for my profile to become active again???
YES! Same here!!! I thought I did something wrong!

Withhisgrace

May 27, 2017
Hi all,

Do we need to submit affidavit for spouse name change (addition of husbands family name for eg. Pooja Mehra to Pooja Mehra sharma) after marriage even if passport has the same new changed name?

Regards

X

xibalban

Me getting the bad gateway from last two days.... And still the same...
No wonder Canada has skilled workers stream, they really require skilled programmers :D. I can clearly see some job openings for Skilled Web Developers at IRCC. The June 6th changes were announced such a long time ago, and the implementation could have been smoother. They had a lot of time for testing in Developer Environment. However, easier said than done. Software bugs can suddenly erupt, and I wish them good luck!!

raj2017

May 22, 2017
The big problem of Federalism is conflicting policies between the Federal and State (Provincial) governments.
Ontario says, recreate EE profile, but Canada says if you recreate your profile you'll lose the tie.
Hence, recreate your profile, if and only if you have decided to apply for the OINP.
dude i had recreated my profile within 10 days of creating it for the first time, of course in order to get NOI from ontario, however the scene now is i didn't get NOI so far, what do you mean when you said if you recreate your profile you ll lose the tie? did i do something wrong by recreating it?