+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I don't think it will make any big difference.

For instance, CIC decides to issue 3800 ITAs in the next draw, and in the result cut-off goes down to 410. Now there are 200 applicants at 410, but ITA could be issued to 100 applicants only to maintain 3800 limit, so CIC will select 100 most senior applicants.
In this case, yes it won't. But I am talking about that 423 part who is still in the pool wihle people at 422 are invited (considering it is not a typo, which logically I also think it is).

X

xibalban

With the new ranking by submission date, one of us might not get the ITA if cut-off is at 408 :) When did you create yours?
I withdrew my profile and recreated it on June 5th. The previous profile wasn't much older either, it was created on 12th May.

dude how come your CRS is this low even though you have done exceptionally good in ILETS, my score is L- 7.5 r-7 w-7 and s-7.5 and mine is 405
Because the word "dude" no longer applies to me anymore. I've eaten my CRS bit by bit as I grew older.

Gussat

Mar 15, 2017
Does anybody know after June 6 modification concerning Job Back registration will make us lose points?

X

xibalban

Does anybody know after June 6 modification concerning Job Back registration will make us lose points?
Job Bank registration used to be mandatory, if you had no Job Offer or didn't fall under CEC. After June 6th, it has become optional.

CIC's policies seem to contravene and interrupt with Ontario's PNP. Ontario requires that you recreate your profile in order to receive their NOI, but who would want to do that now? None!!

CIC shall soon hit Ontario's PNP badly in a few weeks again, by conducting a draw with CRS cut-off under 400. This will render OINP obsolete and redundant.

Reactions: Gussat

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys.. if I wanna do changes to profile after declining ITA... is it a must (safer) that I delet the entire profile and resubmit a new one?

M DEV

May 2, 2017
What's going on man..Things r getting messed up... CIC should be more precise and quick on their part
I withdrew my profile and recreated it on June 5th. The previous profile wasn't much older either, it was created on 12th May.

Because the word "dude" no longer applies to me anymore. I've eaten my CRS bit by bit as I grew older.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Job Bank registration used to be mandatory, if you had no Job Offer or didn't fall under CEC. After June 6th, it has become optional.

CIC's policies seem to contravene and interrupt with Ontario's PNP. Ontario requires that you recreate your profile in order to receive their NOI, but who would want to do that now? None!!

CIC shall soon hit Ontario's PNP badly in a few weeks again, by conducting a draw with CRS cut-off under 400. This will render OINP obsolete and redundant.
Yes..U r absolutely correct...

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

Don't worry dude, we will get that elusive ITA soon! ;)