+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I got doubt in that renaissance made in Express entry system. Thus, CIC provides additional points if siblings of primary applicant or spouse is Citizenship holder/PR holder.

Does my uncle (Mom's blood brother) son/daughter sibling for me ? (or only my blood brother/sister is sibling for me)
Below is what I can see when I click on help button next to sibling points section in EE profile:

RS - Additional - PR or Canadian Sibling
Points can be awarded if the principal applicant or accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a sibling who is 18 years of age or older as of the date of application and who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada.

Sibling relationships include the following:

• Biological brother or sister
  • Adopted brother or sister
  • Half-brother or half-sister
  • Step-brother or step-sister

You must provide supporting documents ie. birth certificates (must contain the names of the parents), marriage certificates, legal adoption documents, and any other additional documents that prove the sibling relationship.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Below is what I can see when I click on help button next to sibling points section in EE profile:

RS - Additional - PR or Canadian Sibling
Points can be awarded if the principal applicant or accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a sibling who is 18 years of age or older as of the date of application and who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada.

Sibling relationships include the following:

You must provide supporting documents ie. birth certificates (must contain the names of the parents), marriage certificates, legal adoption documents, and any other additional documents that prove the sibling relationship.

Ah.... Sorry that I am poor in understanding Biological terms in order to understand the relations mentioned below :p;):):);) . Still...
Does my uncle (Mom's blood brother) son/daughter comes under any of the below category ?

Please advise!!!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ah.... Sorry that I am poor in understanding Biological terms in order to understand the relations mentioned below :p;):):);) . Still...
Does my uncle (Mom's blood brother) son/daughter comes under any of the below category ?

Please advise!!!
No, that would be your cousin not sibling.

Withhisgrace

May 27, 2017
Hi,

Can anyone confirm if it is possible to request for india PCC from passport seva website for NRI while they are visiting india? Also what is the time they take.

Thanks

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
Hi,

Can anyone confirm if it is possible to request for india PCC from passport seva website for NRI while they are visiting india? Also what is the time they take.

Thanks
I got my Indian PCC from the consulate. It just took a day. Went there in the morning and got it in the evening. So check with your nearest consulate.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Please advise!!!
No, biological brother/sister is your brother/sister from same parents.

Half brother/sister is a sibling who has only one parent in common.

Step brother/sister is not connected by blood, but by parents' marriage(parents got divorced and remarried).

Reactions: rthoguluva

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
No, biological brother/sister is your brother/sister from same parents.

Half brother/sister is a sibling who has only one parent in common.

Step brother/sister is not connected by blood, but by parents' marriage(parents got divorced and remarried).
Thanks a lot!!! I understand now

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
As my Uncle Son/Daughter is holding Canada Citizenship, I was keen to know if I get additional points because of this and since my spouse is going to primary applicant!
I understand, but unfortunately this does not apply. :(