+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

mooncef

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Like @Jojii pointed out on his/her thread, it'll take a few days for some people's scores to update.

The following has been taken from the IRCC website:

"These Instructions will come into force on June 6, 2017.

Note: All changes will be in place as of June 6, 2017. However, some foreign nationals might not see their Comprehensive Ranking System score change for several days. All scores will be updated before the next round of invitations to apply where the Express Entry system detects that points are changed."
that's all i wanted to know ! so no draws until those changes are all into effect ! thanks

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi,

I and my husband have IELTS results, and I have received ECA reports for both of us. I have 387 points according to CRS tool at the moment. Is there a reason for me to wait before creating my profile? It seems as like there no other costs before actually receiving and ITA, and I can create a another profile as the first one expires. Is there any point that I have missed so far?

Thanks,
You can go ahead and create ur profile if ur ECA and IELTS are ready

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Like @Jojii pointed out on his/her thread, it'll take a few days for some people's scores to update.

Note: All changes will be in place as of June 6, 2017. However, some foreign nationals might not see their Comprehensive Ranking System score change for several days. All scores will be updated before the next round of invitations to apply where the Express Entry system detects that points are changed."
Which means no draw before 14th? :(

Reactions: JayPanashe

JayPanashe

Jun 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-06-2017
Which means no draw before 14th? :(
How are you guys coming up with the suggested dates for Draws? And with that notice you quoted when do you expect the next draw to be held?

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How are you guys coming up with the suggested dates for Draws? And with that notice you quoted when do you expect the next draw to be held?
Because it say in instructions that it might take several days for changes to be updated and it will be done before next round of invitations, which means that there is no chance for draw tomorrow. This is at least my understanding.

Reactions: JayPanashe and baka

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
Guys.. if am in canada... can i go to my country for a visit to get police record?

I heard some ppl get rejected as police record issue date is before they leave the country.. thx in advance..
I am considering the same thing, i.e. going to India and getting the PCC done. If you are from India, I presume you are thinking of going back to India and getting the PCC done from there. The police record issue date cannot be after you leave the country as you have to collect it yourself. They don't send it by post. So, it would be before you leave the country, but I think that shouldn't be a problem. The only criteria regarding the PCC I think is that it needs to be valid (which is usually 6 months for Indian PCC). Still, this is what I think. You should double and triple check before you make travel arrangements as it involves a lot of money and time. I would suggest you to call the Indian embassy in Canada and/or CIC and ask if you can get it done the way you are planning.
P.S. All of the above is considering you are from India.

Last edited:
Reactions: DBOR

Rahulraj111

Star Member
May 30, 2017

Are these instructions given in ircc that it may take few days to update???

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
I got doubt in that renaissance made in Express entry system. Thus, CIC provides additional points if siblings of primary applicant or spouse is Citizenship holder/PR holder.

Does my uncle (Mom's blood brother) son/daughter sibling for me ? (or only my blood brother/sister is sibling for me)