Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I'm sure u have lot of free time for being proactive that's y keep replying un-necessarily keep it up I'm sure u will the 1st one to land
Bravo! Thank you! I will take your advice, you seem like a very deep and polite person. Ask more questions here please, let's see how many times where they answered before.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hello everyone! I will be receiving my IELTS re test scores on 7th June by 12pm IST. Expecting CRS428... Will i be able to get into the pool with increased CRS by evening 7-8pm IST (the time when draw usually happens) ???
If u r already in the pool and update ur profile with new score,CIC wud take 24hrs to incorporate the changes. Though it shows that the data is transmitted immediately the actual score changes after 24 hrs.
Internally does cic views an updated score or the old score is a doubt, for this reason many people dont update their profile a day before if anticipating a draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Recently i learnt that - In India many IELTS results from May13th are not released due to some audits - which i believe is one of the cause for the lower(413) draw , may be am wrong but just a thought.
IELTS results are a routine and are declared couple of times in a month and i do not think they will have any bearing on the CRS

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
If i need to get a loan amount for PoF (proof of fund) from my Uncle or Dad or in-laws to my account before receiving ITA (expecting in another 1 month I may get ITA), what would be the case for that?. What we have to do that ?
Dear loaning the amount is a no no. Pls make sure that u do not loan POF as CIC needs a six month statement just to make sure that the funds are unencumbered. They will check if there is a windfall credit in ur account and against that u should have a proper reasoning. Rather show it as a gift from dad by making a gift deed, this will help u

Reactions: ivancabrer

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
We are selling our house to show the funds so currently don't have the money in our account, sales should have gone through before we submit an ITA (if we got one in the next few weeks). Alternative is that our in laws give us the money and supply a gift deed, again though the money is not in our account at the moment.
As long as you can show the trail of the money, you should be fine. Good luck.

JayPanashe

Jun 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2017
Nomination.....
03-06-2017
Hi All,

I submitted my EE profile on the 2nd June (After I completed the Job Bank profile). Got NOI from Ontario later that day. My score is 441.

will i be considered in the next draw (this week or the one after) or there is a wait time? I hear people talking about waiting for months etc..

Would appreciate a response,, sooo anxious.

PB10

Mar 8, 2015
My Application status shows as this:
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Is it in good standing for receiving the ITA if next draw is below my CRS score?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
After Analysing figures from the last draw I have estimated that there are about 300-400 applicants left in 411-420 range and about 250 applicants joining above 400 Scores daily. Taking these account I guess the scores will be 407 if draw happens this week and 410 if draw happens next week (+/- 2).

However, Draw is expected to be on 9th June that will be on Friday.

Last edited:

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi All,

I submitted my EE profile on the 2nd June (After I completed the Job Bank profile). Got NOI from Ontario later that day. My score is 441.

will i be considered in the next draw (this week or the one after) or there is a wait time? I hear people talking about waiting for months etc..

You will get ITA in the next draw. People are waiting from months because their scores are Lower than CRS Scores selected in draws.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi All,

With a score of 441 you've nothing to be anxious about. You can safely ignore the NOI from Ontario because you'll receive an ITA in the next draw.

Those of us waiting for months have fewer points than you because of several factors including advancing age ;)

Good luck

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
My Application status shows as this:
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Is it in good standing for receiving the ITA if next draw is below my CRS score?
Yes.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
For Proof of Funds questions above:

CIC requires funds to be above threshold from the date of application till the issuance of CoPR. Any amount added within the last few months will be required valid explanation if it is for the purpose of Immigration.

May 23, 2017
India
Guys help needed.

I had done my MBA in California and after my MBA , i came back to India due to some personal reasons.

After the last draw I got ITA , I have started my paper work. Can some one help me with the police verification from USA.

Thanks and Regards,
KD