+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
New page for new life and sweet hope.

My prediction: Draw CRS 405 (+-2) with 3800+ probably in June 7th or 9th ))))

All the best! Be positive and patient my dear friends, because ITAs are coming for everyone :)

luckyqamar

Sep 21, 2016
Hi, congrats to all that have been invited. Best wishes to those who didny make this this time.

My score is 428 and my immigration consultant operates my EE profile, my profile was created was created 2 days ago and im not sure if I have the ITA unless I call the agent tomorrow.

I have not seen any emails come through from CIC on my email account, should i expect an email? Has anyone else received an email?

Thanks
No one?

Reactions: Lyssiej

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
1st Draw in June will be 406
2nd Draw in June will be 399

ITA will make a surprise in June 2017

Let's keep our hopes alive because Tomorrow Never Dies . CHEERS
I am at 399 and I would pray to God that your prediction comes true, but I am confused whether the score will drop below 400 this fast. The changes in CRS scoring applicable from June may create an impact on next couple of draws. I expected the cut-off score to be 406-408 at the 65th draw, but now again, I have become worried. :(

Reactions: Kishorkg2

matwat4

Star Member
May 31, 2017
With the changes in june 6th, I think the score will stall at 413 ( +-2), after that the slow decline will resume.
Sorry to sound a bit negative. With new CRS points effective 6th june, I believe points will see a steep rise to 430+ given the additional points for french language and siblings coming into picture

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Sorry to sound a bit negative. With new CRS points effective 6th june, I believe points will see a steep rise to 430+ given the additional points for french language and siblings coming into picture
I don't think so, yes there will be changes, yes there are some French speaking candidates, yes there are some people with siblings in Canada: BUT still from today all those with CRS 413 and above are GONE, and NOW if you calculate carefully there will be few people with CRS 413+ even considering bonus of 15 points for siblings and 15 or 30 points for French TEF Canada test results with CLB 7 and I think CRS will be around 413 (+-4).

Everyone, do not worry, ITAs are coming and coming fast, maybe it may take up to 3 draws when we would see FINALLY breaking the WALL of 400 CRS ;) All together, we will BREAK that HUGE wall built by CIC :D There is no other way!

Cheers friends! :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Did you read 2016 report? Do you have any insight on how many people who have siblings in Canada or speak French and actually have high scores? Before making such negative posts in RAY of HOPE thread do some research, thanks! A bit frustrated here! Sorry for bad note!

matwat4

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Did you read 2016 report? Do you have any insight on how many people who have siblings in Canada or speak French and actually have high scores? Before making such negative posts in RAY of HOPE thread do some research, thanks! A bit frustrated here! Sorry for bad note!
I know everyones frustrated. Even me. But I mean its very unlucky to have this additional points at this stage and give us shivers. I am worried as well. Hope you and every1 here get an invite and it fucking breaks 400 barrier as well. Cheers!

Reactions: andieangel

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
I received ITA today on 413. I am getting married in 5 days.
what should I do?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I received ITA today on 413. I am getting married in 5 days.
what should I do?
I think you should decline it on this phase, but if you get married after submission all papers - you may ask to add you spouse. You can call to CIC to clarify this issue. Good luck and congrats with your ITA and wedding! Happy life to you!

Reactions: Lyssiej