+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
I finally got my ECA from WES today! Positive result!

Will be joining the pool today! At 426. After spouse's ECA completion, should be 436.

What's my odds? Excited!!

Reactions: Lyssiej

Waqasalibabar

May 31, 2017
Have been following the ray hope posts for a while , but signed up today, been reading the 63rd 64th 65th draw posts.

I almost gave myself a mini heart attack today , i have 412 score !!! T.T

What are my chances for the next draw ?? actually when is the next draw ? 6th or 10th ? What a roller coaster man been waiting for 1.5 yrs. :confused:

X

xibalban

The score will go below 410 for sure if there is a round on june 7th.
I was toying with the CRS calculator, and considering the low CRS cut-off trend, anticipating a lot of new EE profiles rushing for application through the EE System.
Ideally, I tried to max out the points for age, education and work experience. I noticed that without a CLB 9, it's a nightmare to surpass CRS of 415.
And considering the fact that language tests make even a native English speaker sweat, I'm not intimidated by the potential rush of new applicants.

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
413 and above have all been flushed today.
Interesting observation: On May 26, there were 3404 candidates with CRS above 410 and the ITAs issued today (31st May) is 3877.
This is the first time ever that the difference between these two numbers is negative i.e. -473.
I think there was a PNP draw on 26th as well. So I wud guess some applicants made it thru there

X

xibalban

I have predicted the last three regular rounds correctly, here are my predictions for the next round:
If June 7th: 409 (+/-1)
If June 14th: 412 (+/-2)*

*[this one is tricky because the June factor is very hard to account for]
Time for me to hibernate, as it seems I'm out of luck until July.

cherrie29

May 31, 2017
Hello Guys,
one quick question.
How to claim extra 15 points for siblings?
Means will it be updated automatically or we have to do it manually?
Thanks

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
I was toying with the CRS calculator, and considering the low CRS cut-off trend, anticipating a lot of new EE profiles rushing for application through the EE System.
Ideally, I tried to max out the points for age, education and work experience. I noticed that without a CLB 9, it's a nightmare to surpass CRS of 415.
And considering the fact that language tests make even a native English speaker sweat, I'm not intimidated by the potential rush of new applicants.
Does it mean less ppl with 415+ would join the pool?

X

xibalban

Does it mean less ppl with 415+ would join the pool?
Yes, it is a challenge to acquire high points even with the best of age and credentials. Many people had to retake IELTS multiple times to arrive at their current good scores.

Kishorkg2

May 21, 2017
Yes, it is a challenge to acquire high points even with the best of age and credentials. Many people had to retake IELTS multiple times to arrive at their current good scores.
Also people who get awarded for French points are very less in number because to learn French n give TEF exam at short period of time is impossible. TEF exams are expensive n people who know French are mostly of French national or in the Quebec/ Canada. People already in Canada might have claimed their points n have been flushed out of CRS draw by now as score as at 413.
Also people with siblings usually have gone through PNP route as most province gives extra points if you have Siblings.
Overall I predict very less impact of June 6 changes. Maximum of 500 people could claim points for these changes at initial stage.
So guys Let the ray of hope be alive and shine:)