+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I think there are too many people in the pool to get there by Christmas. However, he will get there with patience.
I am sure he understands that but he still has hope and has decided to be positive instead of fretting about his chances.

I am the last person who will kill anyone's hope by telling them to be realistic. There's so much negativity and impatience in this world that people like him inspire me to always keep my chin up and work towards my goal instead of worrying about things not in my control.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You find uber impatience funny?! It makes me want to tear out my hair ;) and tell all those posters who don't bother to read anything on any website or here on the forum to just calm down ;)
I hear you mate! ;) I know people get excited and all, but it just take couple of minute to finish the page to find the answer in that case rite? But no lol. People who can be able to find about this forum and join are expected to at least read others' post as well. Ah well maybe i am way too much of a chillaxed person lol.

Reactions: andieangel
X

xibalban

I hear you mate! ;) I know people get excited and all, but it just take couple of minute to finish the page to find the answer in that case rite? But no lol. People who can be able to find about this forum and join are expected to at least read others' post as well. Ah well maybe i am way too much of a chillaxed person lol.
Well, 95% of the information available in this forum is already present in IRCC's website. But, this forum exists!! With Google Maps on their smartphones, people still ask for directions the old way.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Exactly my point! It appears as if they don't even read what they themselves have posted :p and then they disappear as quickly as they had appeared :rolleyes: Very intriguing :D

Immime2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
See, this breaks my heart :(. Anyway, for those feeling low, I implore you to visit this link
@Immime2017 your presence is required here, to uplift our hopes.
I wouldn't worry too much about the date thing. This is mostly for them to have a consistent # of candidates per round. It won't affect the trends much. It's just that instead of them having numbers like 3687 and 3877, they will just have a consistent 3500, or 3600, every round. The trend going downwards* will continue, it's just that if you are 408 and missed a round, you're very likely to get in the next round they pick 408 or anything less, because all the earlier 408s were purged.

This next round will be very interesting, especially if they wait until 21/6 to do it. However, I believe we'll have good news after that.
----
*(if all the assumptions that we are making keep holding true)

M DEV

May 2, 2017
I gave tw
This could take up to two weeks. The keywords here are "up to", hence it might not take two weeks but will never take more.

I should have applied for re-evaluation of my IELTS Writing & Speaking. I secured 9 in reading and 8.5 in listening, but my greatest strengths are my writing and speaking for which I only received 7 each. I could have maximized my CRS to 414 with 0.5 more in each. I sat for an IELTS test only once, and only used the Book & CD supplied to me by British Council for the preparation and to understand the test layout, marking, etc.
I gave twice via idp ..N got 6.5 in writing both the times..Also applied for revaluation..But no use they again gave me the same

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, 95% of the information available in this forum is already present in IRCC's website. But, this forum exists!! With Google Maps on their smartphones, people still ask for directions the old way.
I was in the verge of taking consultant's help. I was getting very serious about that only 6 months ago. I was in touch with a lawyer of encubate.ca who's video i watched on youtube. Before i contacted him i didn't know about CLB, yes that's rite. He broke it down for me, did my CRS prediction in three different circumstances, and emailed me all for free cos he is an immigrant himself. All the other white dude of lawyers asked upfront fees. It was then i realized i was not making much effort in terms of research and then finally gave it a go to the forum. And boy oh boy how much i had to pay by not joining the forum even though i knew about it 3 years ago.

My point is, if not for this forum i would have paid to some lawyers and lose control of my own path towards my dream destination. Sometimes you do get to read unpleasant stories of so called lawyers messing things up or not paying much attention to clients after the payment. So happy i will be the one representing myself lol. Sorry for the long text ;)

X

xibalban

I wouldn't worry too much about the date thing. This is mostly for them to have a consistent # of candidates per round. It won't affect the trends much. It's just that instead of them having numbers like 3687 and 3877, they will just have a consistent 3500, or 3600, every round. The trend going downwards* will continue, it's just that if you are 408 and missed a round, you're very likely to get in the next round they pick 408 or anything less, because all the earlier 408s were purged.

This next round will be very interesting, especially if they wait until 21/6 to do it. However, I believe we'll have good news after that.
----
*(if all the assumptions that we are making keep holding true)
Nice to see you!! You are our Talisman!!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who's up for the Canadian Grand Prix this weekend :) Lewis Hamilton vs Sebastian Vettel

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I was in the verge of taking consultant's help. I was getting very serious about that only 6 months ago. I was in touch with a lawyer of encubate.ca who's video i watched on youtube. Before i contacted him i didn't know about CLB, yes that's rite. He broke it down for me, did my CRS prediction in three different circumstances, and emailed me all for free cos he is an immigrant himself. All the other white dude of lawyers asked upfront fees. It was then i realized i was not making much effort in terms of research and then finally gave it a go to the forum. And boy oh boy how much i had to pay by not joining the forum even though i knew about it 3 years ago.

My point is, if not for this forum i would have paid to some lawyers and lose control of my own path towards my dream destination. Sometimes you do get to read unpleasant stories of so called lawyers messing things up or not paying much attention to clients after the payment. So happy i will be the one representing myself lol. Sorry for the long text ;)
I never thought about hiring a consultant or a lawyer. I'm a weirdo that way - I hate not being in charge of my own paperwork ;) And so I was forced to do all my own research which was a good thing in a way because when I joined this forum I had some understanding of the EE process.

However, I learned a lot more on this forum through discussions and debate than I had through my own reading and understanding of the EE process on the IRCC website and elsewhere. The people here are amazing and so patient with each other. Thank you everyone!

X

xibalban

You're too kind ;)
Just to clarify, in case my post was misinterpreted:
If someone asks for directions, you don't respond by telling her/him that he/she can use Google Maps on her/his phone.
It is common to see some forum members respond to questions with "google it".
Every time I tried to respond with helpful answers, I myself learnt a lot more about the topic. Some questions require research to answer, which again supplements your own information in the process of assisting someone else. It's a win-win situation!!

Reactions: andieangel