+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
I would suggest no for reval. Instead go for ielts once again. As i too had gone for reval for .5 in speaking. But no result.
Am sorry about your re-val result. But many have got positive results for re-val, considering that they have good scores in the other 3 sections. But yes, its all subjective.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hi All,
I am a NewBie. Please suggest me on this IELTS score ?
L= 8
R = 7
S = 7.5
W = 6.5
I need 7 in writing to cross 400, and this .5 is dragging me down to around 40 points down in CRS.
shall I go for a re-evaluation ?
If you are 101% positive that you have done your writing way better than just 6.5, and if your ok with splurging another $215–240 USD for the re-val fees then I would suggest you to go with it.

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
I am pretty much sure that I deserve at least 7 in writing.
6.5 is way lower than what I thought.

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hi all,

I am a newbie. I have received my ITA. My score is 464.

I have few questions:
1. Is there any one with a 3 yr Engg diploma and 3 year Engg Degree who got the ITA in the 66th draw?
2. My scores appeared to have increased after creating the CIC profile. I wanted to confirm if any one else with a similar education also experienced the same?
3. I have selected 3 years degree or diploma from technical school for my degree and diploma in my level of education. Is that correct?

Kindly reply as I am not sure of my score.

jaswvinder

Jun 26, 2017
Hey
If your from India, get a PCC from PSK. It covers the whole of India. I am assuming that since the age of 18, you have never traveled out of India. If you have, and the cumulative duration of you being in that country in 6 months, then submit a PCC from that country as well.
Thanks a lot. It was really helpful

Shashankgupta

Jun 17, 2017
Any prediction from anyone on whether crs will be around 419 points in 3 -4 months?
I am really confused whether to wait for crs to go down or to go with ontario nomination.
Expert advice please.

Abarmard

Jun 30, 2017
Friends,

This is maybe something different to this topic, but I think I have more friends here. It was my birthday yesterday and CIC gave me a really warm happy birthday by decreasing my CRS :). That is fine. But why I have fallen from 437 to 428? I think it should decrease by 5 crs. I was 32 and now I am 33. Thanks for your answers.

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

We have received an ITA when draw was opened on 449 (Our points 456). Our application is ready. Only issue is of DOB on National Identity Card which is wrong. We are in a process to get it corrected but for that court decree is required which would take more than 90 days during which we will miss our deadline.

What shall we do:

1. Submit the application without mentioning about it.
2. Submit the application and mention about it.
3. Decline the application and get it corrected and create a profile again.

Any suggestions shall be highly appreciated.

Please note: National Identity card copy is not required by CIC while sending the documents but its number is mentioned on Passport.

Thanks & regards,

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
For 1111 CA Candidates you need to get training reviewed and approved by the CA Institute. This training agreement will be considered as a valid work experience if you were paid for it. You will be required to produce Training Agreement, Pay Stubs, Reference Letters, Job Responsibilities Letter and other supporting documents.

In Past candidates have successfully claimed points for these training and some I know have got PR based on these experiences only.

I hope this will help.
Hello @BillHyatt ...

I am an Indian CA and am applying under NOC 1111. As per what you said I can claim points for aricleship experience. Can you confirm this or do you anyone who has claimed points for such exp. and got PR ?

Thanks.

Akash_Jain_09

Feb 3, 2021
For 1111 CA Candidates you need to get training reviewed and approved by the CA Institute. This training agreement will be considered as a valid work experience if you were paid for it. You will be required to produce Training Agreement, Pay Stubs, Reference Letters, Job Responsibilities Letter and other supporting documents.

In Past candidates have successfully claimed points for these training and some I know have got PR based on these experiences only.

I hope this will help.
Thank you for your response. I have a specific question. Please refer to the dates first:

1) IPCC / Intermediate exam May 2015
2) Articleship Sep 2015-2018
3) BCom Jan 2016 to Jun 2017

Which date should I put in the question where it is asking for first date when I became qualified to practice in this occupation? Refer Screenshot