+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
IRCC is cleaning their mess (mostly technical) and processing the applications at a much faster pace. Even though you all may have to wait, you will see the advantage of faster processing times with the cleared backlog.

Most likely expect the draw today or tomorrow (my guess.)
Thank you Sir! appreciate it

Reactions: andieangel

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
IRCC is cleaning their mess (mostly technical) and processing the applications at a much faster pace. Even though you all may have to wait, you will see the advantage of faster processing times with the cleared backlog.

Thanks for the insights and the positivity, legalfalcon! :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

I don't know you but I love you! Stick around!

X

xibalban

I'm dying!!! There HAS to be a draw, right? Even if the number is high I won't be worried, because I am certain they will do back-to-back draws. But PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE have a draw today!!!!
If the draw doesn't happen today, whom should we blame here on the forum? Do we have a scapegoat?
You won't have to blame anyone, because there will be a draw today: 100%

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Well it's hard for any one in any field to get a job in their field of expertise as the employers here ask for Canadian education or or Canadian experience as a preference. Hence bridging courses help and if you are open to accepting any jobs that come your way to start you off and to build that Canadian experience then you will be fine. Also be open to changing your career or line of work.
That depends on your work history.Lets say you area an accountant and worked to KPMG for five years, well that is a a top 4 company. Any country would respect that firm.However if you worked as a consultant to a company unknown globally well that is not a good indicator of work xp to a Canadian, imho. It isnt challenging to acquire a job in Canada at all.You have to network. I have friends who work in finance, hospitality and medical without issues of getting rhat first job. Im sure if you were a sw dev and worked to Google for ONE year, you wouldnt have an issue after landing lol.

Reactions: KingKurly