Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I looked at Alberta yesterday but I was turned off by how far away from everything it is.. I lived in Brisbane Australia before and I hated being so far from civilisation. Well that's what it felt like being so far from Europe
Ok, I understand! I am bringing my family with me and have my best friend there so I don't mind being isolated there because all I need is with me! :D

X

xibalban

There is maybe at this point 7000 above 400! Come on people, be realistic! It's around 100 maybe per day above 400 and I think I am being generous here!
But, not many in the 400 - 410 range. That is because a lot of them decided to go with OINP. IRCC can't restrain the cut-off above 400 for long, the bubble will soon burst and Ontario will be the first to be startled!!

Reactions: andieangel

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
There is maybe at this point 7000 above 400! Come on people, be realistic! It's around 100 maybe per day above 400 and I think I am being generous here!
It's very difficult to predict, but I think @andieangel is right.

Nevertheless, any draw today will be a good thing, regardless of the cut-off. It will mean that the ball has started rolling again. Stay positive guys!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let us tick our checklist:
Man we have two foodie now. Don't forget @mqamar1994. That's awesome. Now fellas, for offering free drinks our foodies need to know what i like most eh! hahaha. Also there is further positions available for newbies for making and breaking tents, washing dishes and cutlerys, loading and unloading stuffs from pick-ups. You forgot @andieangel is also our DJ lol

Last edited:
X

xibalban

Man we have two foodie now. Don't forget @mqmar1994. That's awesome. Now fellas, for offering free drinks our foodies need to know what i like most eh! hahaha. Also there is further positions available for newbies for making and breaking tents, washing dishes and cutlerys, loading and unloading stuffs from pick-ups. You forgot @andieangel is also our DJ lol
Here goes the updated checklist: