+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
I'm starting to hate Wednesdays.. wait all day for a draw and then be depressed all night.

I'm hoping for a draw today but I'm expecting the draw to be done on the 1st of July and I'm expecting it to be a big one to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday.. Maybe they take everyone from CRS150 up?

.. I'm not even that delusional :p

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My friend lives in edmongon and she really likes it there.i wanted to ask u is alberta better than ontatio??it should include the monthly cost education family raising and wages etc
I would pick Alberta anytime over Ontario! But that is my personal preference! I am not keen on big cities and working 24/7, I like more work-life balance since I have 2 little kids. Buying a house is much more affordable than in Ontario and I hear schools are great!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Not sure why you are in this group of 'Ray of Hope', when you have no hope, join the group 'Ray of Reality' or make one. o_O:confused:
oh don't be a bully ...:cool:...
without ppl like him won't it be bit boring :p:p:p here...
he's here just to tease us...he too is hoping for a draw....may be he want all of us to quit checking so that he can learn of ITA first & file eAPR an hour ahead of us all:(...:cool:...

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Any idea how many members in this group having more than 410 CRS
why everyone is waiting today DRAW is it really for today draw or hope for low cutt off in coming draws ..

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
why everyone is waiting today DRAW is it really for today draw or hope for low cutt off in coming draws ..
The majority appear to be under 410 to be honest.. people with high scores don't need to hope for a draw :)

People have been waiting for a draw since the 1st of June, normally they were every 2 weeks and normally on a Wednesday.. so people are excited about a possible draw today

Reactions: andieangel

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks BillHyatt! Can you guide me regarding POF gift deed. My Brother, a Canadian citizen is gifting me required funds. Along with gift deed do I need to upload my relationship proof with my brother? What type of relationship proofs can be given if birth certificate is not available with my brother?
You can get any kind of Family Relationship Document issued by Government that holds information of your family.

Usually you don't need to attach proof of relation as long as you have a gift deed or Affidavit stating the money will not be returned.

Reactions: anwar01

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Same here! Feeling is mutual! Once Im done with submission and aor. My whole life willbe dedicated to GoT.. i will let it distract me for a good month and a half(since there are only 7 or 8 episodes) then Ill go back to the forums to update myself!!:):):):)
hahahahaha yes, perfect way to pass this horrendous wait.
Hoping for a great July for everyone!!!

Reactions: SGtoCAD

vijay lanka

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I think there are quite a lot of people above 410 CRS but unsure what would be today's cutoff so waiting to see the trend.