+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Yes! Or CIC will make another change and everyone will get their chance! Who knows what will happen by end of this year, let alone next year! They are making new rules every year!
Yes you are right and i hope the score comes down so everyone gets the chance!!!meanwhile am working on improving my score.Retaking ilets on 29th july!!just pray i succeed in achieving clb9 or 10 in each module :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My son is 5 yrs old, completing his kindergarten this week and will be in Grade 1. I paid less than 1000$ for the entire year including noon supervision, field trips and for the school bus. He went to a public school. Yes, the private schools are very expensive. My daughter will be 3 by September 1. I am planning to send her to Pre-KG in Sunnyside for three days a week (http://www.pre-kindergartened.com/sunndyside/). My son went there.
After the oil prices went down the rentals were down by almost 30%. I paid 1300$ for my apartment in 2014 now I pay 1000 (some of them are going for 900$) . The rental vacancy is very high now. If you negotiate you will get a good price.
Killarney is a very good community, close to downtown. The public school is one of the best and has a very good aquatic and fitness facility (http://www.calgary.ca/CSPS/Recreation/Pages/Pools/Killarney.aspx).
Moreover, you will get child care benefit from the government.
Thank you so much for this info! You helped me a lot! How does kindergarten work? Here in Croatia my kid is in playschool from 8,30-17,30 due to my husband's and mine working hours, I see that there is a lot of half day, we need whole day since both of us will be working. Do you know, can I lease a house online, so that when we arrive everything is ready? Can I PM you so that rest of guys from forum are not exhausted by my questions? :D

EddieLis

Jun 20, 2017
Hope the cut-off will be under 425!!!

My WP will expire at July 22nd.....If I didn't get ITA before that I have to go back to my country and wait for all things done and then come back to work....Noooooooooooo
same situation here!!!so nervous:(

Reactions: baka

EddieLis

Jun 20, 2017
I just wonder if my WP is expired,then come back to my country. can i still in the pool?is it gonna affect my score?

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
For everyone who's worried about the next draw, don't be. If the score goes up, it will surely go down after that. I've done some calculations based on the previous draws and predict that the next cutoff will be 423 (+/- 2) if its tomorrow. This is based on statistics and not my personal opinion. You know what they say: men lie, women lie, but numbers don't.

Looking at the previous draws, you can see that the average change in score is between each draw has been 7-9 CRS points. The only exception to this rule was the May 26 draw where CIC had a cutoff of 775 and 119.

The longest time CIC has gone without a draw this year was between march 1st and march 24th, and the score went up by seven points. Now considering that its been almost four weeks since the last draw on may 31st, and that some people benefited from the june 6 changes, we can predict that the score will go up by about 10 points (+/-2). This is assuming that there will be at least 3,500 ITAs issued, which will likely be the case since CIC has a quota to meet and about 40% of people decline ITAs and there are old profiles that get expired between each round etc.

Here's a simple spreadsheet that explains all of this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSRZaKYum52hAQr8CuYh_h4ej2kqznl5zxAEflZTalw/edit#gid=0

Good luck to everyone and I hope you get your ITA soon!

gmchinchayan

Jun 24, 2017
For everyone who's worried about the next draw, don't be. If the score goes up, it will surely go down after that. I've done some calculations based on the previous draws and predict that the next cutoff will be 423 (+/- 2) if its tomorrow. This is based on statistics and not my personal opinion. You know what they say: men lie, women lie, but numbers don't.

Looking at the previous draws, you can see that the average change in score is between each draw has been 7-9 CRS points. The only exception to this rule was the May 26 draw where CIC had a cutoff of 775 and 119.

The longest time CIC has gone without a draw this year was between march 1st and march 24th, and the score went up by seven points. Now considering that its been almost four weeks since the last draw on may 31st, and that some people benefited from the june 6 changes, we can predict that the score will go up by about 10 points (+/-2). This is assuming that there will be at least 3,500 ITAs issued, which will likely be the case since CIC has a quota to meet and about 40% of people decline ITAs and there are old profiles that get expired between each round etc.

Here's a simple spreadsheet that explains all of this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSRZaKYum52hAQr8CuYh_h4ej2kqznl5zxAEflZTalw/edit#gid=0

not bad, I just hope the next draws go down deeper than 413 next month, im fine with waiting as long as the trend continues like ths

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Good work! Thinking the same as I mentioned before, these changes are not so significant to cause huge bump in the cut off! We will just have to sit and wait! Maybe CIC surprises us and give more than 4000 ITAs! :D After this draw we will have better picture how it will look like ih following weeks! Good luck to us all!

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
02-10-2017
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
12-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2017
I've done some calculations based on the previous draws and predict that the next cutoff will be 423 (+/- 2) if its tomorrow. This is based on statistics and not my personal opinion. You know what they say: men lie, women lie, but numbers don't.
I'll be very surprised if an ITA of 3500 results in a cutoff of 423. my number crunching tells me that the Cutoff will be something in 430s. This assumes <3800 ITAs.