KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh you got it. I was even seeing the videos from the Montreal GP party this year, they have some amazing open street expositions around the city.
Oh rite! Finally. Tell you what, you coming with us to our party. We are going to make it even bigger than the GP party lol. Was a fantastic race. I stayed until 2 in the morning to finish it. Montreal definitely is a great city from what i have read from a person who lives there. Too bad i stopped learning french and have to go to Ontario instead. From my research it is also a very good place to find girls as girls are more open minded and not shy to approach men. Sound perfect for a lover of F1 and female hahaha.

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
I am at 408, and have received NOI from Ontario but I'd fancy waiting for a direct ITA because:
  • I wish to settle in Prince Edward Island, and accepting Ontario NOI obligates me to stay within Ontario
  • I wish to save the non-refundable PNP fee of $1500
  • I strongly believe that I will receive a direct ITA, very soon
However, for the last point above, don't count on me as I am not Nostradamus :D. It boils down to your personal choice, and decision.
I am also at 408, and i really like PEI, reading Anne of Green Gables series inspired me so much about those places. But i applied under OINP just in case :)
Wish you best of luck!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I always get free tickets to Singapore's F1, but I prefer to watch in TV o_O I might see it in September, my last chance :D
You damn lucky lady eh! I was so lucky to witness F1 car in 2012 during city racing in Dublin. The sound blew me away and brought me back to F1 as i 99% stopped watching or following after the retirement of Schumi. Anyways, free pass of Singapore F1 i am damn jealous. One of the best race of the year. Girl you better grab your last one while you are there ;)

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
You damn lucky lady eh! I was so lucky to witness F1 car in 2012 during city racing in Dublin. The sound blew me away and brought me back to F1 as i 99% stopped watching or following after the retirement of Schumi. Anyways, free pass of Singapore F1 i am damn jealous. One of the best race of the year. Girl you better grab your last one while you are there ;)
I now feel life is so unfair... I would die to get a 'free' ticket to a Grand Pix and here ppl are throwing it off!!! So unfair :(

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I now feel life is so unfair... I would die to get a 'free' ticket to a Grand Pix and here ppl are throwing it off!!! So unfair :(
Come to SG!:D

abidec

Jun 26, 2017
a quick question about POF: I have fixed deposit in USdollars that is about 2 months old now. my crs is 406. it may be like 3 months old when I may be having an ITA. wiil it be ok to use at 3 months?