+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Looks like next draw will be on July 5th.... Just If there will be ever another draw this year :D

number of invitations: 1
Score: 1200

:D :D :D

I'm losing hope guys :(
Can't tell you exactly when but there will be draw soon pal. Don't lose hope.
You know I already received an ITA in May but declined mid June because my POF wasn't ready. You have no idea how stupid I feel now. But I am still keeping my spirit high, if my Canadian dream is supposed to come true; it will and so will yours.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like IRCC needs to work on their EE infrastructure. Seems like their update did not go as planned with ppl still facing different types of technical difficulties with their accounts. The good news however is that, whenever ircc gets their system properly functional again, they will have to make it up with a bunch of draws in close successions. It is very frustrating, but don't lose hope guys. Either IRCC will do 2 draws next week or there will be 3-4 draws in July.

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I won't say that you are not competent , but you would have to try a bit harder to achieve full clb9 to get an ITA. Again, as I said getting even 430 or even 500 does not guarantee that you would successfully settle in Canada, there are other factors too.
We're not living in fantasy I would say!! I have a friend of mine who refuged to Canada a year back, mind you he barely can utter one simple sentence in English and now he is very well settled in Canada, btw, his qualifications is "High secondary school" no degree whatsoever!!

For me, not for ego purposes or taking a pride of that, I worked almost 7 years as a Chemical Engineer in one of the most reputable American oil and gas company in the world " Very Renowned in Canada as well" and most of the fellow Engineers who I worked with were Canadians, American, Britons, Indians and from all over the world who I believe gained me a solid traits that empower me to settle almost everywhere in the world. I did hold a big meetings with big heads of the company and the clients discussing a very sensitive operational issues associated with abstract Engneering knowledge " in English ofcourse". Besides, I have got a bunch of Canadian friends in Canada who're waiting for me to join them,,, plus, I have visited 19 country all over the world and faced no problem whatsoever with any culture including Thailand, Japan, Europe to name some... what I'm trying to say is that STOP being judgemental individual and give your OWN evaluation on people who you don't know any thing about!

There're, unfortunately, many intruders in this post whose purpose is just demotivating people based on nonesense!!

Please! Stay clear of Judgements/ irrational estimations and Let the flow take its path!!

Last edited:
X

xibalban

To all those who are predicting scores to go down, remember one thing the whole point of express entry to is to be fair with immigration system.
Canada does not want people who don't have good command over English, this is the reason why most people with just under grad degree and under CLB9 remain around 400 points only. This means that if you just have 1 degree and can't write,speak or comprehend English there is very less chance that you would settle in Canada.

There is no guarantee that a persons scoring even 500 points would be successful in Canada, there are lot of other reason like how fast you try to integrate into Culture or if you have close relatives who can support and guide you initially when you land there. That is the reason additional points are allotted to candidates with relative in Canada.

In my opinion, IRCC does not want to invite candidate with low scores, that is going to burden them to process enormous applications, they want candidates to improve English or gain a masters or PhD degree. Next draw would only happen once certain number of candidates reach above their threshold which could be at 410-420.
You cannot be more wrong in your life, my friend. Let us, for a moment, agree that IRCC doesn't wish to invite candidates with low scores. Now, let us define low scores, which you most probably imply scores below 410, right?
If that were true, the EE system could simply render all profiles with low score ineligible for immigration and hence reject those applications, outright. The CRS calculator too, could state that up-front. That would save a lot of people from, firstly, crowding the IRCC database and secondly, spend money towards ECA, IELTS, etc.
If someone has an active profile in the system, which clearly states that one met the requirements, it is ones right to hope for an ITA, sooner or later. The CRS is just a waiting list number of the queue. It just denotes how long one needs to wait, and in no way restricts ones turn.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
For us outlanders, every city is :D. I can merrily party with the Eskimos and never complain :D. (I mean complain about the climate/cold, not the Eskimos' company).
poor Eskimos though...:(...let us be exemplary Canadians & have an open inclusive mindset:).....let us party with them too sometime...if they will.....
after all,they are humans too:(....just like we all talk different languages, follow different cultures & chase different aspirations,and yet share commonness in our thoughts & feelings,they too must've same....just that the harsh place they born into restrained their life and views to minimalist 'survival only' one...:(...
---
and they'll even build u few igloos to cuddle in & get naughty with ur ;).....I hear they are cozy & saves u on rent and heating fuel...only u may have to keep ur body warm by being naughty few more times than back at home every night...:D:D:p:p

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
can you please share your thoughts why I am not getting NOI from OINP with CRS 410?
No body knows the criteria Ontario uses to issue NOI's (Human Capital Stream) known requirement are that profile should have been created recently and CRS 400 or above.. Ontario selects profile based on their internal analysis , which no one knows except Ontario Immigration..

just keep hope and stay above 400, because of many rejecting NOI due to direct ITA.. probability of getting NOI during later part of the year is brighter

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
To all those who are predicting scores to go down, remember one thing the whole point of express entry to is to be fair with immigration system.
Canada does not want people who don't have good command over English, this is the reason why most people with just under grad degree and under CLB9 remain around 400 points only. This means that if you just have 1 degree and can't write,speak or comprehend English there is very less chance that you would settle in Canada.

There is no guarantee that a persons scoring even 500 points would be successful in Canada, there are lot of other reason like how fast you try to integrate into Culture or if you have close relatives who can support and guide you initially when you land there. That is the reason additional points are allotted to candidates with relative in Canada.

In my opinion, IRCC does not want to invite candidate with low scores, that is going to burden them to process enormous applications, they want candidates to improve English or gain a masters or PhD degree. Next draw would only happen once certain number of candidates reach above their threshold which could be at 410-420.
can't 2175 :rolleyes:....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-66th-draw.496529/page-195#post-6099885

Last edited:

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, Will CIC count work experience of 1st March 2011 to 2 February 2015 as four years or as 3years, 11 month and 2 days... please advise.

Reactions: Mithu3
X

xibalban

Hi, Will CIC count work experience of 1st March 2011 to 2 February 2015 as four years or as 3years, 11 month and 2 days... please advise.
3 years, 11 month and 2 days. This works like your birthday. If your 31st birthday is in 3 days, you are still 30 years old now.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
anyway why would you be worried on that...:oops:....@ 3 years u get ur whole CRS points for for experience..