+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Offcourse it does but I was addressing his specific question mentioning he has not visited UK again after his only stay of 1 year.
No .... depends whether you currently live there or not... the instructions on the website makes it clear on this

ns25

Feb 12, 2017
Could u plz help me how u prepared urself to achieve clb9??? Am taking ilets on 29th july
Buddy - I can tell you what we did... We tried to complete at least one full exam daily, for around 3 weeks. Ielts-blog.com has been quite helpful. If you subscribe, it sends 3-4 real exam sample questions every week. We used them for speaking and writing. For listening we used the videos available on YouTube. And for reading we referred IDP, BC sample books and Cambridge series. We also tried to read about the main themes used for writing exam. Tried to gather content and related phrases around the themes. And most importantly, we prayed to the Almighty for his grace... :)

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
Question regarding police clearance, I came to Canada at the age of 18 yrs 1 month & Then I traveled back to India 3 times for total of Five months. Do I need to present police clearance from India ? as I lived about six month in India after the age of 18 (but never lived continuously 6 months)

Seniors please input.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I have been to UK four years ago and stayed for a year.I have never travelled again to that country.If I get a PCC now will the 6 month validity apply to it as well or since I have taken PCC after I left and never travelled to that country is it okie?
Ur question is confusing.... however,
if PCC is issued on a date after you last left that country,it is good, irrespective how long back it was issued... So if you get a PCC from UK it will be valid till ur next travel to UK ..
--
PCC from a country where u are presently residing is valid only for six months from date of issue...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharat

Sharat

Jun 14, 2017
Yes it is. It is valise once you do not go there again before the application for the permanent residence is made. Just apply for it now... I stayed there for 18 minutes maths and have not been there since I left. I do not have an ITA now but I have applied for the PCC just last Tuesday
Thanks.I was just confused on the timming of my application to keep it valid during the processing time.

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Such a big disappointment that we didn't have a draw today either. Only reason I can think of is that CIC website is messed up after the changes.

Sharat

Jun 14, 2017
I hope u didn't miss the "do your best to improve the score"

Ur question is confusing.... however,
if PCC is issued on a date after you last left that country,it is good, irrespective how long back it was issued... So if you get a PCC from UK it will be valid till ur next travel to UK ..
--
PCC from a country where u are presently residing is valid only for six months from date of issue...
Thanks.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buddy - I can tell you what we did... We tried to complete at least one full exam daily, for around 3 weeks. Ielts-blog.com has been quite helpful. If you subscribe, it sends 3-4 real exam sample questions every week. We used them for speaking and writing. For listening we used the videos available on YouTube. And for reading we referred IDP, BC sample books and Cambridge series. We also tried to read about the main themes used for writing exam. Tried to gather content and related phrases around the themes. And most importantly, we prayed to the Almighty for his grace... :)
What appealed me is you did not forget ALMIGHTY

Reactions: astralsource

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Question regarding police clearance, I came to Canada at the age of 18 yrs 1 month & Then I traveled back to India 3 times for total of Five months. Do I need to present police clearance from India ? as I lived about six month in India after the age of 18 (but never lived continuously 6 months)

Seniors please input.
a total of 6 months across different visits mandates PCC.....and somewhere I read once CIC demading PCC for a cumulative stay of even just shy of six months...(can't verify how true the claim was..)

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017

this is the video where attorney Collins said that drop out ratio after receiving ITAs is close to 40% though he said this is informal data but he is quiet sure that the drop out ratio is close to 40% due to change in circumstances or documentation requirement etc
Yea i also saw tht and he also mentioned that at some point this year the crs wil touch 390s or even 380s

Reactions: andieangel

Sharat

Jun 14, 2017
Can we do a medical before getting the ITA invite.My consultant said we need to take the ITA invite with us.Is it true ? What all documents do we need to take to the physician ?