+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
Finally entered the pool today with CRS 416. I am officially joining the refresh party after today's draw for the subsequent ones. Haven't been more excited in aeons. :D

Also, kudos to all the amazing seniors on this thread who are always trying to answer everyone's queries to the best of their capabilities. I can't tag you all but you know who you are. :) Hope we all get our ITAs soon!

P.S- Been a silent observer on this thread. Cannot help but ask the seniors, can I join all of you guys in Yukon in March '18? PLSSSSS :D

X

xibalban

Finally entered the pool today with CRS 416. I am officially joining the refresh party after today's draw for the subsequent ones. Haven't been more excited in aeons. :D

Also, kudos to all the amazing seniors on this thread who are always trying to answer everyone's queries to the best of their capabilities. I can't tag you all but you know who you are. :) Hope we all get our ITAs soon!

P.S- Been a silent observer on this thread. Cannot help but ask the seniors, can I join all of you guys in Yukon in March '18? PLSSSSS :D
Think twice, you cannot back out later. We plan to journey through our Ray of Hope, ITA and post-ITA until the COPR hand in hand. Interested?
Yukon shall become an annual event, as we plan to leave a legacy.

yemmy123

Jun 23, 2017
I am happy for you. Hope to get the ITA soon. my crs is 919 but I am scared because my ee expires next month July 15. I hope there will be ITA this month.

Arod

May 15, 2017
So guys and gals, I´m having my IELTS tomorrow. Quick question: Is it a good strategy to do a Listening practice test at home before heading to the actual test?

Duvie15

Mar 25, 2017
HELP!!!!

I'm getting 1/3 of the required proof of funds from my brother as a gift. How do I prove that this is not a loan?

Duvie15

Mar 25, 2017
So guys and gals, I´m having my IELTS tomorrow. Quick question: Is it a good strategy to do a Listening practice test at home before heading to the actual test?
Do as much as you can, it's tricky. do as much as you can tonight and build a good strategy

Reactions: Arod

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
Think twice, you cannot back out later. We plan to journey through our Ray of Hope, ITA and post-ITA until the COPR hand in hand. Interested?
Yukon shall become an annual event, as we plan to leave a legacy.
Aye, Aye, Xibalban! I'm in. I would be glad to be a part of this journey. Would love to meet all of you lovely people in Canada. I know this journey requires patience, zeal and perseverance and I'm in it with all my heart and soul. I would want to be a part of this legacy.

For a start, I will try to be more active on the forum and start answering fellow dreamers' queries. After all, it's a learning opportunity for me as well. The spirit of helping each other out is what makes this forum such a beautiful place to be at.

goingtocanadasoon

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Guys, i have a question, i opened my profile on 16/06/2017 (became available on 17/06/2017) with CRS 434 and i choose Ontario as principal provise, but i still haven't received a OINP, My wife is the principal applicant with IELTS R9,S9,L9,W7 and NOC 2171. How long take to receive a ONIP?
For NOC 2171 what is your role exactly?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So i guess one more week gone by. Ah well, we will all live for the next week. Keep checking our patience IRCIC but the one that gives up is none other than you. Hell yeah!!!!