Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't back myself up with plan B since I only have 2 years degree :(
I have to admit, for two years degree you have a killer of a CRS score. I have double master's and still at 403, that too with the help of 15 sibling points. I hope the last sentence will bring you a lot of feel good feeling ;)

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
I am at 414 points just waiting for my work experience to be completed on July 14th. I have everything else ready to hit submit on July 14th for my EE profile. Any chances to get invitation soon ? in July or in August ?

Ravi

Reactions: gurpreet.ts
X

xibalban

Pretty weird that they didn't conduct a draw already. Batters hope, sanity, and will to connect to the internet henceforth. IRCC compels me to convert myself into a nomad.

Reactions: andieangel

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I'm late but here I am, now with you guys, it's gonna be funny. Should be a large draw today, 5000 ITAs with 421 CRS, let's hope for the best and especially for a surprise by CIC ))))
Good luck!

Reactions: Mahnbab1

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Haven't counted but is it really 50k invitations already issued? Anyone's done the maths?))
Wasnt someone saying on here a huge number like 40% never get submitted after invite, wrong paperwork etc, so they can keep ITA numbers high knowing a large chunk go no where in order to get to their baseline

Reactions: andieangel

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I heard that now all invitations will be issued based on timeline of profile submission ? Meaning candidate with cutoff points will be invited if they were early enough to submit their profile then other competitors ?
Yes. For example, if the cutoff is 415, everyone with 416 and above will be invited. As for the people with 415, only the oldest profiles will be invited, based on the number os ITAs provided.

Reactions: 4RyL