+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
we will be in better position to predict future trends when the CRS distribution data is released tomorrow with June 6th changes..
the 66th draw is likely to see a jump in CRS unless they increase the number of ITAs to match up the longer interval since last draw...I hope they will do it as otherwise the cut off will not be a realistic representation of the trend & composition of the pool...
the number of ppl with 420+ will now have swelled to near 4000 and if the 66th draw invites all those,and then CIC follows up with another draw in June,then we'll see the drop to our happy zone...
or they have to increase the no of ITAs taking into consideration the long interval and issue 6000+ ITAs..
I've passively done the numbers taking into account the siblings & francophone points as well..
so my suggestion would be to see the ITAs and cut off for 66th and 'when' they do 67th...it will say if CIC wants to keep the cut off higher...(if yes,they will not deviate from < 4000 ITAs & may not follow up with another draw in June)
but don't worry,CIC is going to beat our hopes with a bumper number of invitations...

Last edited:

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think next 1-2 draws will increase the points around 420-430, but after that it should come to the current trends and keep going lower. Stay positive guys!

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
I dont think so, 405 is not high enough to get ita this month for sure!
If i will write about "average fall" in CRS points , it is 4.7 points with 3600+ per draw from Jan 2017.
This may not going to follow in next 2 to 3 draw, it will defiantly settle like this in future darw.
Be hopeful.:):):)

Reactions: mqamar1994

Pranavpal

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Cic website clearly states this " The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round."
How are you guys expecting a draw before they change the candidate crs score distribution table ?

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
First time waiting on a draw. This isn't fun but it is addictive

I won't get in this week but I'm interested to see where the CRS lands as to whether I should accept my Ontario invitation or just hold out some more.

I have 409 points right now, my wife can add another 20 points so it's a toss between getting her to take the IELTS or accepting the inivtation from Ontario

Reactions: mqamar1994

Kscph

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think the system will let you proceed if you don't fill in your IELTS and ECA details. It's always best to have both these documents in hand before you start creating your Express Entry profile.

Good luck.
How about if I just enter some dummy numbers to submit and later change it? Good idea?

Reactions: baka

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How about if I just enter some dummy numbers to submit and later change it? Good idea?
Friends,

The system still has message..

"You may see an incorrect application status asking for additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do." indicating some glitch....

Many applicants received, and are receiving such warnings, messages!!! It's over 20 days since the system update;

Hope IRCC resolves all issues and conducts a draw today.

vnt7

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Cic website clearly states this " The numbers in this table reflect the total number of people in the pool overall, a few days before an invitation round."
How are you guys expecting a draw before they change the candidate crs score distribution table ?
CRS distribution table will be updated only during the date of draw.

Reactions: andieangel