+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
If it'd be 403, I will offer you one week free beers[/QUOT

Our noises are falling on cic's deaf ears. Now the citizenship rules have also changed and tweaked
but they should first let us come in soon with regular draws, bigger draws so that every one is in
Edit: sorry this was for andieangel's post

Reactions: andieangel
X

xibalban

What good comes comes out of doing medicals before ITA? It is suggested that you do medicals the last before submitting your application so you have a larger window of time before you land. Your COPR expiry date is always one year from your medical pass date. Most people do their medicals a day or two before they submit so that we have the leeway of having a bigger window period of time to land. COPR time period to land can never be extended so this is the best way to do it. I recommend you guys be patient and get your ITA first.
I agree, and I felt the same too. However, I was trying to kill two birds with one stone. I will be on an official visit, but can extend the visit for an extra one day to get my medicals done. And, this is in the spirit of our planned party at Yukon in March/April 2018, hence landing before the event.

Hey Im a Hyderabadi here :) So you are coming here on a work related visit or just for medicals?
I am visiting for work, but can spare an extra day for the medicals. Hey, can you suggest some good Hyderabadi Joints, as I'm interested in Mughlai Dishes including Mutton Biryani.

ITA is not essential for upfront medicals. CMM insists on having a copy of the ITA.
Call, CMM and inquire...
Thanks for the information, and the directions. I booked appointment online at CMM, and they responded with a detailed email and allotted 30th June for my medicals. As you stated, they require a copy of my ITA. I am sure they will waive that off, if I mention that I intend to do upfront medicals.
Any idea what the cost would be?

Reactions: iamxty

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree, and I felt the same too. However, I was trying to kill two birds with one stone. I will be on an official visit, but can extend the visit for an extra one day to get my medicals done. And, this is in the spirit of our planned party at Yukon in March/April 2018, hence landing before the event.

I am visiting for work, but can spare an extra day for the medicals. Hey, can you suggest some good Hyderabadi Joints, as I'm interested in Mughlai Dishes including Mutton Biryani.

Thanks for the information, and the directions. I booked appointment online at CMM, and they responded with a detailed email and allotted 30th June for my medicals. As you stated, they require a copy of my ITA. I am sure they will waive that off, if I mention that I intend to do upfront medicals.
Any idea what the cost would be?

Approx 7K / person

Reactions: xibalban

thisworks

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Boston, US
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.