Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
One reason I wanted to immigrate to Canada, is to get married there and beget Canadian children.
Edit: Oops, I forgot the most important part. To first find a suitable girl!!
Nice one! I like the "edit" part. I am sure you will find one ;)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One reason I wanted to immigrate to Canada, is to get married there and beget Canadian children.
Edit: Oops, I forgot the most important part. To first find a suitable girl!!
Check POF and search for Canadian ladies. Pretty nice ones out there lol.

X

xibalban

Check POF and search for Canadian ladies. Pretty nice ones out there lol.
Will find one in Prince Edward Island.
PoF (not Proof of Funds), is I believe, banned here in Nepal. No matter how hard you try, you cannot create your profile from here.

Reactions: Invincible84

Canadian_Iam

May 29, 2017
Use the date mentioned on bottom of test result hard copy.
Thanq, mate for the info. I also thought the same but I wanted to be sure this info is based on facts. Could you please get me the source of your answer?
Regarding profile I think you can create only one along with spouse. Otherwise you will be withholding information.
I'm not going to hide my marital status. All I want to do is, in the second EE profile, I will show my spouse as 'not accompanying dependent' to get the advantage of more CRS point as single applicant.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will find one in Prince Edward Island.
PoF (not Proof of Funds), is I believe, banned here in Nepal. No matter how hard you try, you cannot create your profile from here.
Is it really? Well i login on my account all the time. Oh may be cos i created mine when i was in Ireland. I met my last gf from PoF. Happy days :)

If you are looking to meet Nepalese girls in Canada though, you might be searching for a while though. I talked about it with my sister and bro-in-law. Very few and far in between. Mostly young families with children. Student visa is almost non existent from Nepal unless its for the PhD. You get my point.

X

xibalban

Is it really? Well i login on my account all the time. Oh may be cos i created mine when i was in Ireland. I met my last gf from PoF. Happy days :)

If you are looking to meet Nepalese girls in Canada though, you might be searching for a while though. I talked about it with my sister and bro-in-law. Very few and far in between. Mostly young families with children. Student visa is almost non existent from Nepal unless its for the PhD. You get my point.
Just like Express Entry system, I am open (with no prejudice) to all Nationalities. However, if I find an Arab girl, it would be a dream come true.