+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

Devt2184

Apr 29, 2017
Hi All, good morning/evening. I have been following this thread from 5 days now and its really great, seeing so many people sailing in the same boat! I entered EE pool way back in Jan 2015. I was stuck at 362 point for more than a year, and my EE profile expired and subsequently IELTS score expired too. I gave IELTS again last month and got good scores: L:8, R:8.5, W:7.5, S:7.5. I thought of giving it another try and recreated my EE Profile on 6th June. To my surprise my CRS score shot up to 416! next day i received NOI from Ontario! Eagerly hoping and waiting for the draw today. Hope my wait of 2.5 years will end today :) Good luck to everyone! Keep buzzing ;)
Your story inspires me to take up IELTS again .. may i request if you can pass me the documents to prepare for IELTS.
My last attempt was 7.5 in all of them except writing - 6. I badly need to boost my CRS for which i need IELTS scores.Waiting for your response.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
When do they usually update the draw scores on cic website, means what time according to Canada local time.
Yups according to Canada local time.

Expect the draw around noon time. (not sure though.. may be someone with exact info can advise)

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys any luck??
Entered pool last week with CRS 417 and I received Ontario invitation.
Shall I wait for couple of draws rather than responding to Ontario?

Cheers.

sreenathsagar

Jun 10, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
Your story inspires me to take up IELTS again .. may i request if you can pass me the documents to prepare for IELTS.
My last attempt was 7.5 in all of them except writing - 6. I badly need to boost my CRS for which i need IELTS scores.Waiting for your response.
Thanks Dev! The key is to prepare by attempting as many mock tests as possible for reading and listening. That will help you be alert during the test and definitely will bump up the scores from 7/7.5 levels to 8.5 or even 9. As for speaking and writing, i did watch a lot of youtube videos on how to attempt speaking and writing. For writing, its important to maintain the structure of the essay (introduction/body/conclusion) and also choice of words (vocabulary) rather than just concentrating on the word count. Of course you need to write the minimum number of words for both letter writing and essay. All the best! I will prompt you the videos that I watched in a while :)

rachiiit

Jun 13, 2016
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
like all Wednesday, today also i am excited about draw today, i hope it happens today so that 3k-4k ppl from pool will be removed, however, today my excitement is lil diluted or diverted due to semi final of Champion trophy Pak v/s Eng
Got refused today and re entered the poll cant wait for the draw hope the dont hit high bars.

Reactions: raj2017

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Folks, Have a question. I just submitted my EE profile today and received a confirmation from CIC saying

Express Entry profile effective date: June 14, 2017
Overall Score : 414

Does that mean that my profile will be eligible for a draw tomorrow ( June 14,2017 ) if there is one? Also what are the chances of getting an ITA at 414 on the coming draws? Appreciate the help.
yes it should be...I had created mine a day back and got the same msg..
& Now they have done away with the Job portal registration,which was required earlier and that took 24hrs to reflect it seems...now it's like submit and you are in...;)

Reactions: liverpoolforever8