ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
well....in my case cic has given points for experience in two different NOC. First one for 2 years 1 month and 2nd one 2 years 10 months (my current job and primary NOC). I have received points for more than 3 years of experience.As far as i know, they consider the experience gained in primary NOC only for checking the eligibility (for calculating minimum points 67/100) but while calculating CRS, they consider experience gained in all the NOCs to maximum of 3 years.
Yes, maybe I wasn't very clear trying to keep the answer short.
Relevant Experience is all experience, in any NOC, that gets you points. If you don't have the comple 3 years of foreign experience in the same job, you can add as many as you like to complete that total. Adding jobs, just because, after you have accumulated more than 3 years of work experience, is just making your life harder for no reason at all. Add as many jobs as you have to to complete the maximun amount of points, not less, not more.
I also repeat, if you or your spouse has Canadian work experience, then you should add those as well, because those will get you moreaditional points.

Your comment is very on point. Thank you very much for adding value.

Reactions: sa83

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, just to throw a little light here, please see this link :) I know it's a bit older article but it's optimistic and I like it! http://www.oopnp.com/2017/05/14/express-entry-applicant-worries-application-timeline-points-to-ponder/

Let's hope together that on Wednesday 14th will hit 410 or less! Good luck to us all!
They basically stole @Immime2017 post . which can be found at the link below (as it is).
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/here-is-how-the-crs-will-go-below-400-updated-with-more-graphs.489638/

Also, do not trust OOPNP, they are famous for being fraudulent and spreading their false information.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
They basically stole @Immime2017 post. which can be found at the link below (as it is).
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/here-is-how-the-crs-will-go-below-400-updated-with-more-graphs.489638/

Also, do not trust OOPNP, they are famous for being fraudulent and spreading their false information.
Really? Ok, thanks! But nevertheless I think the numbers that are presented there are more or less accurate... I really believe that in July score will drop below 400.

Reactions: fahadsheikh

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Really? Ok, thanks! But nevertheless I think the numbers that are presented there are more or less accurate... I really believe that in July score will drop below 400.
Yup, that's what @Immime2017 said, and his predictions have been true since the last three draws as I remember. For the next one, he said 412 and that I find accurate as well. See his post, it's more informative as he then updated it further as well.

Reactions: andieangel

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Yup, that's what @Immime2017 said, and his predictions have been true since the last three draws as I remember. For the next one, he said 412 and that I find accurate as well. See his post, it's more informative as he then updated it further as well.
I agree.
@Immime2017 has very solid calculations, and he's very responsible before giving his estimates.
He's being very low profile this draw precisely because he knows it's very difficult to make projections based in the year end report information.
As we agreed, if the CRS cut-off goes up or down, will depend basically on the number of applicants that enter the pool these months. The june changes will basically affect next draw, but the number should fall down once again, given that the number of new candidates reamains steady.

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I agree.
@Immime2017 has very solid calculations, and he's very responsible before giving his estimates.
He's being very low profile this draw precisely because he knows it's very difficult to make projections based in the year end report information.
As we agreed, if the CRS cut-off goes up or down, will depend basically on the number of applicants that enter the pool these months. The june changes will basically affect next draw, but the number should fall down once again, given that the number of new candidates reamains steady.
Hi Ivan! I agree with everything what you and @Immime2017 said, what do you think about processing time, will it be less or more than 6 months?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi Ivan! I agree with everything what you and @Immime2017 said, what do you think about processing time, will it be less or more than 6 months?
After AOR?
Most people are reporting 4 months or less (less than 120 days in average, depending on the stream).
You can find more info and stats here:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Siraj_patel

May 14, 2017
Hello, Please when you were completing the EE, did you filled in your bachelors degree alongside your masters degree in the eduction history? If so, did you get and ECA for your bachelors? I want to know because i have a bachelors and masters all from outside Canada and but I have done the ECA for the masters only because it will give me the maximum points. I want to find out if I have to enter my bachelors degree details in the EE. Thanks
I had a bachelors and a masters equivalency from the ECA for my engg and MBA..I filled in my masters with my bachelors too..

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
Only "Relevant Experience". In other words, only put there what gets you points. If you had 10 years work experience from 5 different jobs, and one of them is for 3 years or more, then you can only include that one and forget about the others. Unless, of course, some of them are in Canada (because these will give you extra points. The same applies to your spouse's work experience, if it is not in Canada, you don't need to include it, as it doesn't give you any points.
It is important, however to include ALL work experience, of both, in your personal history, after receiving the ITA. For the work experience that is only in the personal history, you don't need reference letters.
As for the second question, No, you don't need to upload any photos or documents in the EE profile creation. You only need to do so after receiving ITA. However, try not to commit mistakes, as it is mainly why people are forced to withdraw their profile after receiving ITA. So, be carefull and take printscreens of everything to check them and re-check them. If you made a mistake, don't worry, just update and transmit. They don't mind if it is before the ITA. But after receiving ITA, you'll have to explain each and any change.
Hi, I have a similar doubt regarding the work experience.
I have total 3years of work experience, but the thing is they come under 3 different NOC. I have a profile in EE pool and haven't received any ITA yet. Can I update my work experience section coz I have made a mistake in the NOC code for one of the jobs experience? Will these changes be monitored or cause any issues post ITA?

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I have also given IELTS three times. See my signature. Although CLB9 boosted my score from 357 to 408, it should have been 414 if only I managed to get CLB10. Hoping to get ITA before I turn 35 on December :)

I wish you luck and hope you get a more favourable result this time.
How does more than CLB 9 make a difference? I did not see that anywhere.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi, I have a similar doubt regarding the work experience.
I have total 3years of work experience, but the thing is they come under 3 different NOC. I have a profile in EE pool and haven't received any ITA yet. Can I update my work experience section coz I have made a mistake in the NOC code for one of the jobs experience? Will these changes be monitored or cause any issues post ITA?
As long as it is before receiving the ITA, you should be fine.

Reactions: Raghu_21
X

xibalban

Hey fellas,

Is medical test form/report required when submitting eAPR after you receive an ITA? I wanted to delay the medicals as much as possible, as it leaves more window for landing.

Reactions: 4RyL