+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

amnaz_1

May 24, 2017
Waiting at 410 for now . Fingers x. G'luck to all that are anxiously waiting. I am always so interested in various predictions. Never do myself but a keen follower of opinions expressed and much optimistic now.

Reactions: sky5

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
I am surprised by the number of UAE citizens immigrating to Canada actually, from the last year's report there were a lot. Doesn't the UAE not allow dual citizenship?
Oh no! im not a UAE citizen....im an immigrant here too :D originally from India....
An I really dont think UAE citizens will immigrate ..... quite positive they wont ....

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Please nobody take it personal, but in my opinion there should be a 3 months restriction in re-entering the pool after declining ITA.

I may wrong because I am not in the pool yet.
I agree with you, don't take it personally from me too! But as we saw, there is a lot of people declining ITA and re-entering pool and making bad statistics because it seems many have entered again and due to this CRS is not going down in the rate it should for us who are eagerly waiting for ITA which for us is worth as GOLD and someone is waisting it! Not fair!

Reactions: canada_dreamer

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
Why? Care to elaborate?
Your answer is in this post.

I agree with you, don't take it personally from me too! But as we saw, there is a lot of people declining ITA and re-entering pool and making bad statistics because it seems many have entered again and due to this CRS is not going down in the rate it should for us who are eagerly waiting for ITA which for us is worth as GOLD and someone is waisting it! Not fair!

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I think if more people decline the ITA, the CIC will just send more invitations if the following rounds. Of course this will not happen right away, so I agree that it has a negative effect for the ones waiting eagerly. And, because scores are falling, more people are tempted to make their profile these days.

So, I don't think it is such a bad idea to make candidates wait a little time before re-entering the pool when they decline an ITA. I know sometimes it is because you have a mistake in your profile, or maybe the funds in your account don't have enough time. But for the ones waiting each week, biting their nails, for a chance to get a much desired ITA, these couple hundred people getting their ITA and then declining it could make them loose their hopes. And that's heartbreaking.

Reactions: andieangel

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Hi guys
My CRS is 452 and waiting for next draw.
I have one question and asked several time on forum with no response.
I have not declared my spouse's Masters degree in EE profile because her WES is course by course evaluation. I am not sure if CIC considers that.
So if I do the application and attach her bachelors and masters and WES evaluation. Would it be a problem as I have not declared her masters in EE profile, only high school.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi guys
My CRS is 452 and waiting for next draw.
I have one question and asked several time on forum with no response.
I have not declared my spouse's Masters degree in EE profile because her WES is course by course evaluation. I am not sure if CIC considers that.
So if I do the application and attach her bachelors and masters and WES evaluation. Would it be a problem as I have not declared her masters in EE profile, only high school.
If you already have 452 without her degrees, then I would think it was not necessary to make her evaluation for the EE. However, if you're taking into account her ECAs, then it's better to wait untill you have the certificates, because you need the certificate number.
Isn't course by course evaluation the same as ECA?, if it's the same, the usual processing time is 1 month calendar (20 working days).

Edit: Just to make it less confusing, what I ask you first is if you're taking into account her degrees when you say you have a 452 CRS. If you are, how much is your CRS without them?

Dexter00

May 19, 2017
Hi, I have two six month work experience before my master degree and one-year continuous work experience in the same NOC, so would they consider it as two years experience? and how much points will i go down if i re-apply with just one year experience ?

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
If you already have 452 without her degrees, then I would think it was not necessary to make her evaluation for the EE. However, if you're taking into account her ECAs, then it's better to wait untill you have the certificates, because you need the certificate number.
Isn't course by course evaluation the same as ECA?, if it's the same, the usual processing time is 1 month calendar (20 working days).

Edit: Just to make it less confusing, what I ask you first is if you're taking into account her degrees when you say you have a 452 CRS. If you are, how much is your CRS without them?
CRS 452 is without her ECA.
So, should i put her documents in final application or just show her high school documents ?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
CRS 452 is without her ECA.
So, should i put her documents in final application or just show her high school documents ?
You don't need to put her university certificates, as you'll get in with your score alone, without need to include them.
I'm not sure what's the requisite for high school documents, but that should be enough.

Reactions: shagunsangwan

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Thank you :)
You're welcome.
Remember that they ask you for these documents basically to verify that the points your claiming are valid, and that you're not misrepresenting yourself or your partner. Just like with the IELTS, your wife can opt not to take it, but then you won't earn those points.

Edit1: As I tell you before, because I don't know what the requirements for the highschool diplomas are. Be sure to investigate if it doesn't need an ECA. If it does need one, then you'll have to calculate your CRS without it and update your profile removing it from your partner's qualifications. Or do the ECA for her University's degrees and claim the points.

Edit2: It seems you do need an ECA for her highschool diploma. So you should not include her highschool education if you don't have the ECA. You'll only loose 2 points in comparison. So don't worry.
Look at the source:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Last edited: