Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Someone on this thread said earlier that Monday was a bank holiday in Canada. So if the draw doesn't happen today (it's still early so I'm not giving up hope yet), it can happen tomorrow or Friday.
It can still happen today! There's plenty of time!

Reactions: Lyssiej
X

xibalban

aren't you over 409?
I'm maxed out at 408.
All the best.
Thanks buddy. Just a word of advice/opinion from you guys please:
I intend to delete and re-create my EE Profile, on Sunday (to be on the safer side, since it might take 24 hours for profile activation). I wish to do this so that I can buy more time for the Ontario NOI. I already received it on 12th May, so will I get the NOI again after re-creating my profile? My 6 more months would restart, that way. But, should I take that chance?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I'm maxed out at 408.

Thanks buddy. Just a word of advice/opinion from you guys please:
I intend to delete and re-create my EE Profile, on Sunday (to be on the safer side, since it might take 24 hours for profile activation). I wish to do this so that I can buy more time for the Ontario NOI. I already received it on 12th May, so will I get the NOI again after re-creating my profile? My 6 more months would restart, that way. But, should I take that chance?
Not my advice as 6 months are sufficient to sort out things. There is no guarantee you will get NOI again. So wait before taking such actions.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Yes, I'll have to take the OINP Route, and hence I lost 1500 CAD.

Every cloud has a silver lining. No draw today gives me one more week to get my pending documents. Employer reference letters are creating big problems, so is the PoF. Hence, one more week to do my homework!!
Wait a minute. I thought I was the one who wasn't overly hopeful, lol.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

sky5

Apr 21, 2017
I was so optimistic about draw today... but now seems like next week..... even not sure abt that too... sitting at 410... just borderline to get ita and its so hard to wait even a second