+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

Vinsoni09

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I have been closely observing the stats and think that there will be a draw today at CRS 405 with 3700+ candidates.
I'm waiting at 402 and have an ielts exam tomorrow. Hope today CIC gives a happy moment.
I getting a feeling that it will hit 401 & lower

Tejas008

May 11, 2017
I getting a feeling that it will hit 401 & lower
That won't be the thing buddy. As there would be atleast 1500 candidates who would be have more than 410 points. So it wont go less than 405-404. But if it goes less than that than we all would be blessed.

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

A profile which received NOI will also receive ITA upon draw? or i need to create new profile?

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
I was really bored....you guys can add to the list if ur as bored as i am :D

Types of ppl on the Ray of hope thread:

The guy who starts : Let the tradition continue…

The optimist : Next week definite draw! and score will fall from 415 to 380…definite...

The pessimist : According to trends the score will hover….around 425… like … forever!!

The statistician : According to previous trends and weather conditions in canada and by looking at the position of the planets and taking in consideration the spin of the rings of saturn i predict the next draw will be on 24th and score will be 405 and it will be declared at 12:00pm by a man with a handlebar moustache and rather large nose ! (Usually true)

The a**hole : I got my ITA…now the points should never come down and it should keep going up

The newbie : Guys….what is this CRS? I dont really like honda u know..

The one who doesnt belong here : Who wants to talk about IELTS? of course there are 100s of threads dedicated to IELTS but I dont care!!

The show off : Hey guys… my CRS score is like 573…. do u guys think i will get ITA in next draw?

The cross guy : I wish i get ITA today!! Fingers cross … toes cross …arms and legs cross …. holy cross….road cross ….XXX

marketstudent1

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016

The optimist : Next week definite draw! and score will fall from 415 to 380…definite...

The pessimist : According to trends the score will hover….around 425… like … forever!!

The statistician : According to previous trends and weather conditions in canada and by looking at the position of the planets and taking in consideration the spin of the rings of saturn i predict the next draw will be on 24th and score will be 405 and it will be declared at 12:00pm by a man with a handlebar moustache and rather large nose ! (Usually true)

The a**hole : I got my ITA…now the points should never come down and it should keep going up

The one who doesnt belong here : Who wants to talk about IELTS? of course there are 100s of threads dedicated to IELTS but I dont care!!

The show off : Hey guys… my CRS score is like 573…. do u guys think i will get ITA in next draw?

The cross guy : I wish i get ITA today!! Fingers cross … toes cross …arms and legs cross …. holy cross….road cross ….XXX
Epic!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Right on! Like like like!!!

Reactions: mejaz

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
No:confused: It should come down now...At least to 410... Otherwise will.have no other option than saying yes to noi from Ontario:(
Can someone tell me that how much time does province take to give 600 points after we accept the noi
Well after submitting documents it can take 4-5 days to 1or2 months(predefined rule of processing timelines) .. Varies case to case..

Now a days Ontario is processing files quickly(one strong reason for doing which I feel is because score is dropping and not many people are above 400)

Bcoz I have seen people getting nomination in 4-5 or 10-12 days..

Last edited:

Tango_Mike

May 3, 2017
Uzbekistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Yes it ll happen today
I'm afraid someone might attach me the label of a "pessimist" (according to mejaz's excellent categorisation above) but I'll try to be more of a realist and say, as much as I would love to prove myself wrong, that there won't be a draw today, unfortunately... There have been two already and at max we may expect a third one but only in a week's time.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......

:D good observation

Reactions: mejaz

unicorns

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Guys how long does it take one's express entry profile to be in the system and when do they tell you to create a profile in job bank? It's been almost 12 hours since I created my profile.