Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey everyone.

I too am hopefully waiting for the next draw. Presently at 414 points.

A few doubts.

1. Can i maintain 2 profiles at the same time. Because when i add my wife details to the profile, my point falls to 408.

2. To include my wifes profile, does she need to have wes ready. She is a dentist which is a licensed profession.
1. You are not allowed to have 2 profiles.
2. If you filled in her education and work history you should have her WES.

Apr 16, 2017
friends my score is 412 and my profile is due to expire on 26th of may. In case the draw happens on 24th and drops below 412 what will be the implication of my profile getting expired in next 2 days and what i should do in this case.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
friends my score is 412 and my profile is due to expire on 26th of may. In case the draw happens on 24th and drops below 412 what will be the implication of my profile getting expired in next 2 days and what i should do in this case.
When you get an ITA, your score is freezed (in regards to the age points).
Good luck.

sky5

Apr 21, 2017
Who else is more then 409 in this grup... and then we can do probability of the pool as well....

myriadhope

Nov 8, 2016
June 1st, 421
June 14th, 415

I feel like CIC sets up the low limit which is around 410~415.
I don't think the score will drop continuously toward 399.

Since there is upper limit on the number of ITA, CIC may save some for later of this year for sudden increase of applicant after July, Aug, and Sept. (this is the time last year graduates fulfill 1 yr experience and jump to EE).

Virgo86

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Guys i have a question...looking at the current trend if crs reaches 400, lot of people already got NOI' from Ontario, they surely will reject as they can get direct ITA. What will happen next t

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
June 1st, 421
June 14th, 415

I feel like CIC sets up the low limit which is around 410~415.
I don't think the score will drop continuously toward 399.

Since there is upper limit on the number of ITA, CIC may save some for later of this year for sudden increase of applicant after July, Aug, and Sept. (this is the time last year graduates fulfill 1 yr experience and jump to EE).
There is nothing as a low limit. 6 months back if you were here, you would have guessed the low limit to be 450. Canada need people, that is a fact and the express entry system is to find the best people who satisfies their criteria. What if not many people are there after July, Aug or Sept? it would be too late for them to find enough people to fill in their quota. CIC would have done their homework well and came to a conclusion to take in a constant flow of ~3700 applicants every draw. If that was not the case, they would not opt to have draws every 2 weeks rather put a cutoff as anyone with more than say 450 only needs to apply.

PS: This is a Ray of Hope thread and I would recommend everyone to be positive. I'm sure its going down and everyone would get their share of cake in their best time.

Virgo86

Star Member
May 2, 2017
One more question? I think there are around 43000 invitation issued till now out of 73700. Approximately 30,000 invitations still left to fill 2017's quota. I just want to ask is it is compulsory for them to fill in yearly quota? Or they can carry the remaining to the next year? And when the year 2017 will end? In december or around august in terms of acheiving annual target for ITA's?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
One more question? I think there are around 43000 invitation issued till now out of 73700. Approximately 30,000 invitations still left to fill 2017's quota. I just want to ask is it is compulsory for them to fill in yearly quota? Or they can carry the remaining to the next year? And when the year 2017 will end? In december or around august in terms of acheiving annual target for ITA's?
My friend, issuance of 43000 till now, that means nothing, because there are a lot of people who can not submit all the documents or some documents. And also, there are some ITA invitees who rejected the invitation because of a small mistake or something else. Another point is the medical control, unfortunately some applicants can not pass this med test. In conclusion, CIC tries to fill that gap by inviting more than 73700. I may say that number could reach up to 90000 by the end of this year. Hope you understood my opinion. May everyone get an ITA at this year (2017)!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
There is nothing as a low limit. 6 months back if you were here, you would have guessed the low limit to be 450. Canada need people, that is a fact and the express entry system is to find the best people who satisfies their criteria. What if not many people are there after July, Aug or Sept? it would be too late for them to find enough people to fill in their quota. CIC would have done their homework well and came to a conclusion to take in a constant flow of ~3700 applicants every draw. If that was not the case, they would not opt to have draws every 2 weeks rather put a cutoff as anyone with more than say 450 only needs to apply.

PS: This is a Ray of Hope thread and I would recommend everyone to be positive. I'm sure its going down and everyone would get their share of cake in their best time.
Thank you for your common sense! :)