+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 63rd Draw

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys be on topic. Let us just talk about next draw.

For other doubts/queries there are other topics in forum.

My guess >> Draw is now surely on 31st and cutoff will not drop heavily. It should be somewhere between 410 to 415.
It is already at 415. The stats and trend say that it will decrease by 7-8 points considering the factor of new joiners. However, time will tell and I hope it speaks Toronto for all of us. :rolleyes:

MarynaN

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
I have registered my profile but would like to wait for few draws. Can i withdraw my profile now and submit a profile later some time?
sorry, I don't know.. Personally, I'm gonna watch the trend for next months, because after the registering your profile you should upload all docs in 2 weeks.

X

xibalban

So, what time does the refresh party start today? I've just finished fitting shock absorbers to my F5 key.
The 61st Draw was held at 9:17 AM Thursday, in Ottawa, ON, Canada

X

xibalban

For the next draw CIC would require about 1000 profiles from the 400-410 CRS range, so where would the dart land?

pashka4281

Apr 20, 2016
sorry, I don't know.. Personally, I'm gonna watch the trend for next months, because after the registering your profile you should upload all docs in 2 weeks.
Hey, any idea of gow long does it take to get Ukrainian pcc? The embassy in Toronto doesn't even pick the phone. But I'm going to Ukraine soon so wondering if it makes sense to get it while I stay there? Of course it only makes sense if we have a draw soon

M DEV

May 2, 2017
@M DEV Hey your IELTS is expiring by June 13th rgt ?even if u accept NOI or get ITA before that will that IELTS will be valid during the process...I suppose u won't be submitting all your documents before June 13th...am asking because am in same situation of IELTS expiry...so want to clarify ....[/QUOT
My lawyer says that if we get an ITA...The score will be locked as soon as we accept the invitation...So there will be no problems..But they are not sure about noi..

Reactions: ashhh