+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

s747

May 11, 2017
I have also been writing to contribute and help each other for collecting the relevant documents for PR. Seems very few responses. Should we create a new thread?
Yes please, please let me know and the group know the thread name.
I have also been writing to contribute and help each other for collecting the relevant documents for PR. Seems very few responses. Should we create a new thread?

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hellp friends, I have created new thread "ITA - Draw 62 - readying PR application"
Let us gather there and help each other to successfully post our PR application form.

mohitg124

Sep 6, 2016
I have recreated my profile. Received xongratz letter of being in the express entry pool and also updated my job bank registration..however it still showing additional criteria pending. Can any one please guide me where i made a mistake?
How much time will it take by system to change this ADDITIONAL CRITERIA PENDING status. I have created my profile yesterday.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
I also received ITA on May 17th. Many questions while filing the PR application.
- While filling the personal history, which is asked for the last 10 years only, why does the education details come pre-filled. Should we delete those details if they are more than 10 years old or do they exist there for some reason.
- then while reading details, they say that one should fill all details of the last 10 years. Do not even skip a single day of your life history.

Those who have already filed, please share your experiences.
Hi...I'm in similar situation

Should I delete the pre-filled personal history which is more than ten year old? Like I completed my graduation in 2003.

Thanks

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
S
Hi...I'm in similar situation

Should I delete the pre-filled personal history which is more than ten year old? Like I completed my graduation in 2003.

Thanks
Sorry, i checked your message today only.
Cic needs your information of last 10 years or since you turned 18 (which ever is less). So you can remove your personal history which is older than 10 years. Regarding education, there is a separate section where you need to fill your education details up from your graduation. Similarly, the work experience of primary applicant needs to be detailed in the work ex section. The experience prior to 10 years can be moved to personal history or removed alltogether as it does not fetch you any points.
If you need more information let me know. I will have a relook in to my application and let you know.
Hope this helps.

damitdada

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
S

Sorry, i checked your message today only.
Cic needs your information of last 10 years or since you turned 18 (which ever is less). So you can remove your personal history which is older than 10 years. Regarding education, there is a separate section where you need to fill your education details up from your graduation. Similarly, the work experience of primary applicant needs to be detailed in the work ex section. The experience prior to 10 years can be moved to personal history or removed alltogether as it does not fetch you any points.
If you need more information let me know. I will have a relook in to my application and let you know.
Hope this helps.
Hey...thanks a lot for the help...

Would you please confirm it for me as I am about to submit my eAPR and don't want provide the information that in not required...Please let em now whether you deleted those old education activity from personal history? I saw your similar question to legalphalcon

Thanks

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Hey...thanks a lot for the help...

Would you please confirm it for me as I am about to submit my eAPR and don't want provide the information that in not required...Please let em now whether you deleted those old education activity from personal history? I saw your similar question to legalphalcon

Thanks
Sorry again!!! I have not been checking messages on the forum of late.
I hope you would have completed your PR application by now.
Yes, I mentioned education history from my graduation onward only and removed the education details prior to that (removed class X and XII information from the final application).
All the best!