Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-17
Hi everyone

I submitted my profile on March 6th and got 408 as CRS.

Should I withdraw my profile and recreate it to get an ita or is it only needed for getting pnp, I read about this somewhere but haven't got a clear idea.

Please help

Thanks in advance
Are you absolutely certain that your profile was completed and submitted on time? Also, what about Job Bank - is your registration complete?

fmh

Jul 10, 2016
Hi everyone

I submitted my profile on March 6th and got 408 as CRS.

Should I withdraw my profile and recreate it to get an ita or is it only needed for getting pnp, I read about this somewhere but haven't got a clear idea.

Please help

Thanks in advance
If you want a PNP nomination then recreate it. Otherwise you a

ASHMAL

Apr 19, 2017
Is it true that paying the RPRF amount along with the application processing fee quickens the processing time?

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
Please elaborate what experts say that CIC is committed to fill their qouta with profiles above 420? Additionally please explain how do you think new changes in June will reflect crs going up if there is only 1% of candidates in the whole pool that speak French? And I am sorry but your sentence saying India, Philipines, Pakistan and China are never gonna let 420 profiles to be drained??? Are you ok? Is everything alright? Not to use bad words here, but your negativity is really not good for you or others.
I am sorry but I seriously doubt your English reading abilities. Please read my post again and quote it for further discussion.

haiderm

May 10, 2017
Greeting,
I received ITA without claiming my wife education points. However, i have initiated the ECA already. Should I go ahead and cancel the ECA to save some money.

Thanks

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Folks who received ITA on or before 17th May,

I am working with the additional questions right now, however there are tons of information that need to be updated and I am yet to complete the forms. Is there any way I can get the list of documents before submitting these forms?

Also once I submit these forms, say like by early next week, can I make any changes to these forms until I submit my documents? Last date for documents submission is 16th August for me.

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
I also received ITA on May 17th. Many questions while filing the PR application.
- While filling the personal history, which is asked for the last 10 years only, why does the education details come pre-filled. Should we delete those details if they are more than 10 years old or do they exist there for some reason.
- then while reading details, they say that one should fill all details of the last 10 years. Do not even skip a single day of your life history.

Those who have already filed, please share your experiences.

X

xibalban

Hey guys, remember me? How's the post ITA process going on? I imagined that since a new Ray of Thread for the 63rd Draw has been created, I'd find only those who received ITA in the 62nd draw here now.

Anyway, I am expecting an ITA in the next draw (24th May), and wanted to get my medicals done. CIC website informs us about two options, upfront and "when they ask you to do it". Can I get my medicals done as soon as I receive my ITA (and pre-book it now), or do I wait for CIC instructions to do so after the ITA?

Thanks!!

s747

May 11, 2017
I have few questions, appreciate if you can please answer: 1. Child with Canadian passport born to non Canadian parents, parents living outside Canada, whether medical needed for the child? 2. Is referral letter mandatory for all the prior companies?