+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

Anpar

Jan 10, 2017
coz today I have updated my EE profile n CRS is 416.. earlier it was 406.. but because the change is still not updated (people say it takes upto 24 hrs) I didn't receive an ITA..! It is still showing 406
:(
I can feel you, but you know what atleast you have high chances next time. You cant believe yourself to be unlucky, atleast you are eligible to have these many scores.

I am at 396, what should I consider myself? I am hopeful for myself and wish the same for you. May be your number is 63 n you get an ITA in the next round? just be positive and good things will happen.

:)

SSK123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
07-04-2017 score- L 8.5 R 8.5 W 6.5 S 6.5
you attract what you think! :/
coz today I have updated my EE profile n CRS is 416.. earlier it was 406.. but because the change is still not updated (people say it takes upto 24 hrs) I didn't receive an ITA..! It is still showing 406
:(

SSK123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Dont lose hope. Happened to me as well on April 14.
I did minor update in profile on 14th and cut off went to 415.
I had 419 CRS before the updates and it was unnecessary update. I missed that ITA.
Then draw didn't happened in the following week and then went to 423 in the second week.
Again draw didn't happen in the following week but then again draw reached 415.
I am seriously sure that it will go down more. Maybe 408 or less by May 31.
You will get ITA in this month itself.

I have lost all hopes.. crying too bad

SSK123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
I can feel you, but you know what atleast you have high chances next time. You cant believe yourself to be unlucky, atleast you are eligible to have these many scores.

I am at 396, what should I consider myself? I am hopeful for myself and wish the same for you. May be your number is 63 n you get an ITA in the next round? just be positive and good things will happen.

:)

Atlst you didn't have your hopes high for this draw..!

SSK123

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hey, come on, I know you missed this draw for just one day but look at this trend in draw scores:

You will get an ITA next draw!! Cheer up!

may be.. but I could have received it today.. jus because my agent is an asshole I am suffering for no fault of mine!

Anpar

Jan 10, 2017
Atlst you didn't have your hopes high for this draw..!
I did hope for a score below 400 though.
Its all destined mate, just wait for another week or so, or may be next month and then you'd be thanking God for the ITA.

Mar 19, 2017
Hi guys, I have received the ITA with a CRS of 418. I want to thanks all the forum members for sharing the valuable knowledge and experience which indeed helped me to achieve the milestone. I have been a silent reader on this forum for all the draws starting Mar'17 and gained all the insights from this knowledgeable forum. I am really thankful to almighty god for bestowing me and family with the valuable ITA.

At the same time, I want to wish good luck to all the aspirants who are waiting for ITA. I only want to say and share my experience that being positive and have a faith in god will definitely help to achieve the target. Only thing is do whatever(even little) can be done to boost the scores. For instance, I was at 412 one week back but in 12th May'17 result, we got slightly better IELTS result which boosted my score from 412 to 418(not achieved CLB9 i.e. L-8.5,R-8.0,S-7.5,W-6.5 as against the earlier result i.e. L-8.5,R-7,W-7,S-6.5). I hope, I am able to extend positive vibes to all who are waiting for their ITA's since my experience says that if we are determined and have faith in god than definitely all targets(which looks unrealistic couple of time) can be achieved.

denapr

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Still waiting for the status to update from "You do not have an invitation to apply at this time" to "You are invited to apply"!!! Anxious times. Please do keep updating as you keep getting the ITA Emails or update in you EE account.