VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks a ton and 2 more things to clarify
1.)This fund is been in my account only for a month, and now since it's a gift deed, does the maturity time(4 month/6 month) matters?
2.)I might get ITA in a week, so can I apply for PR like on the 80th day ?(since we have 90 days of time) because by then it would be matured for 4 months
1) It does not matter since it was gifted to you.
2) Based on my answer to q1, you can apply anytime after you get an ITA.

Regards

Reactions: Bhoomi12

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello friends,

My crs was 411, But i just received my new IELTS score which makes it 478.

I have just updated it into my EE profile. But someone on this forum said that its gonna take 24hrs to reflect changes into profile.

Does that mean i cannot get ITA in this upcoming draw. which is probably gonna occur this wednesday ..???

Please REPLY........!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
Hi,

It doesn't take 24hrs, it takes up to 24hrs. So I'm sure it will have updated by Wednesday. In the unfortunate event that it doesn't update, you will have to wait for the next draw.

Regards

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hello friends,

My crs was 411, But i just received my new IELTS score which makes it 478.

I have just updated it into my EE profile. But someone on this forum said that its gonna take 24hrs to reflect changes into profile.

Does that mean i cannot get ITA in this upcoming draw. which is probably gonna occur this wednesday ..???

Please REPLY........!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
You are going to get it. Because today is monday, so by tomorrow you'll have your profile already with your changes.
Congratulations in advance!

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
They say 3 to 6 months.
Preferably at least 6 months.
However, if you have constan deposits from salary and get to the amount at least 3 months before sending the statements, I think they can accept it. They want to know if the money is really yours and if you're going to use it in Canada.
what if it is a gift deed ??? then does the maturity period matters?

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
You are going to get it. Because today is monday, so by tomorrow you'll have your profile already with your changes.
thank u so much :)

Actually there will be a system maintenance on their official site tomorrow, So i thought they might be selecting applications during that period of time.
(it might sound silly though).

TYRION

Mar 11, 2017
for IELTS, is it possible to take the best score of each category if i've taken 2 tests?
example:
Test#1:L7.5 W7.5 R8 S7.5
Test#2:L8 W7.0 R8 S6.5
Best score L8 W7.5 R8 S7.5?

binux14

May 11, 2017
for IELTS, is it possible to take the best score of each category if i've taken 2 tests?
example:
Honestly, I don't think so. They ask for the report number of your test, and you will have to choose between one of them.

vimmy91

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
India
example:
It is not possible to combine scores from 2 different tests. You can attach result of a single test only.

Bhoomi12

Star Member
May 14, 2017
Hi,

It doesn't take 24hrs, it takes up to 24hrs. So I'm sure it will have updated by Wednesday. In the unfortunate event that it doesn't update, you will have to wait for the next draw.

Regards
But please make sure , u updated ur details correctly, and once u do that kindly check the status of the updated column, it should say "Transmitted"

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
example:
No.
You can present only one of them. If both are valid to date, you can choose the one that gives you the higher score.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
thank u so much :)

Actually there will be a system maintenance on their official site tomorrow, So i thought they might be selecting applications during that period of time.
(it might sound silly though).
That doesn't sound good.
Some people have noticed that they don't do any draws on weeks where they do system maintenance.
Let's hope they don't delay this draw.