+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

fmh

Jul 10, 2016
Guys I have been reading the posts regarding OPNP and I have question. ON has been handing out NOI left, right and centre but can only accept 2700 from express entry pool. What is going to happen if the number of candidates interested in PNP exceeds 2700. Are they going to process the application on first come, first serve basis.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I doubt that. Obviously, the cut-off point is not determined by CIC, but the number of ITAs does. Moreover, I believe the draw depends on the CIC officers' availability whether they can afford to process the amount of candidates. I think they may already have an idea of how much they can process biweekly. If they have already completed their given tasks/quota, then probably there will be a draw, otherwise, we may have to wait for few more days or a week.

I hate you! :confused:

Reactions: andieangel

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I doubt that. Obviously, the cut-off point is not determined by CIC, but the number of ITAs does. Moreover, I believe the draw depends on the CIC officers' availability whether they can afford to process the amount of candidates. I think they may already have an idea of how much they can process biweekly. If they have already completed their given tasks/quota, then probably there will be a draw, otherwise, we may have to wait for few more days or a week.
Everything is determined by CIC! Cut off, number of ITAs and processing time. They need to fill in qouta and it's up to them how are they going to that depending on factors they determine that are important.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Process what? All the processing takes place in the 6 months after the candidates accept the ITA.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Lol... I was only sharing my thoughts, I would want the cut-off to come down to 370 as early as possible, and also would want the draws in every two days... :(
I seriously hope, we can witness back to back draws in coming weeks. :D

Don't mind that statement though.. it was just as a joke :)

Reactions: bunny2015

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
More the Gap between two Draws High will be the Score
So acc to previous record It may Touch 430 Again. with 3700+ ITAs
2 weeks is the usual practice. anything more than 2 weeks is abnormal and can result in a raise. Otherwise, nothing to worry about.

Cannysure

Apr 26, 2017
Considering the last draw score and the number of new camdidates joining the pool,we may experience a transient rise in the draw score. We need to put into consideration the new changes, that will be effected from June 6.
I have just created a new profile with spouse unaccompanied, so as to secure ITA,wait awhile to monitor the trend . if it keeps reducing I may decline my ita and reenter the pool with spouse accompanied.
What's your opinions pls?

funter28

May 20, 2015
I recreated my ee profile yesterday and recrived both letters abt profile and job registration but still status showing is additional criteria pending. Today also got a job match email from job bank but still status is confusing. Crs points are also visible. Please advise.

bunny2015

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Considering the last draw score and the number of new camdidates joining the pool,we may experience a transient rise in the draw score. We need to put into consideration the new changes, that will be effected from June 6.
I have just created a new profile with spouse unaccompanied, so as to secure ITA,wait awhile to monitor the trend . if it keeps reducing I may decline my ita and reenter the pool with spouse accompanied.
What's your opinions pls?
I'm not sure if it matters with the CRS score when you apply without spouse, but according to some people and consultants there might be issues when you add your spouse later. Moreover, if you would want to decline an ITA in future it is advisable to add your spouse and wait in the pool unless you have any issues with POF. Then again, it is completely my opinion. I'm also waiting with my spouse with the same reason. :)

nitishzone11

May 12, 2017
Guys Till 390 score will get the ITA within next two months.

I am at 405. Lets see when my turn comes.

I have got NIU from Ontario but havent applied yet.

Any comments would be appreciated