Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
So in all probability, we are 3 or 4 days away from the next draw, unless of course if cic gave us a surprise early next week.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Yep! I was thinking the same! How about a draw on Monday? :)
You never know! CIC has been unpredictable in the last few draws. :) The question is, will the score decrease at all? With the two weeks gap I'm afraid it may not fall. :(

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You never know! CIC has been unpredictable in the last few draws. :) The question is, will the score decrease at all? With the two weeks gap I'm afraid it may not fall. :(
It will fall, for sure! My prediction 413.

Reactions: s747

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A draw expected next week? I m getting my documents ready. PCC under process. Will get the medical done after the ITA.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Friends, I am very confused about OINP NOI. I have below 2 queries, kindly guide:

Query 1:
How many days do we have to apply once we get the NOI? Is it 45 days or 6 months?
The below website link on the official website says 45 days.
  • Once I receive a “PT notification of interest”, how many days do I have to apply?
Once you receive your “PT notification of interest” you will have 45 days to submit a complete application to MCI.
Ref: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_FAQ.html

But if you check the application guide (PDF), it says 6 months.
One says 1.5 months and one says 6 months - which one is it?

Query 2:
How to start the application? If anyone has or know someone who has, applied for the OINP program, please guide how to proceed from here?
Some says you need to create OneKey Id on the Ontario website, some says you need to contact the MCI (Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration)
It is all very confusing..please guide.

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI guys,

I just created my EE profile and got the following message:
Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank - May 13, 2017 01:05:00 p.m. EDT.

But when I click on this, a blank PDF is download without anything on it

Please help

any idea on the above will be great :)

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm expecting the scores to drop this time. A lot of people joined the pool last time. Previous ray of hope thread was crowded with a lot of newbies. That's not the case this time. I'm expecting cut-off score be between to 415 and 418.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
HI guys,

I just created my EE profile and got the following message:
Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank - May 13, 2017 01:05:00 p.m. EDT.

But when I click on this, a blank PDF is download without anything on it

Please help
Look for the Download folder and open it manually. Maybe your browser has the plug-in outdated.

Reactions: Shivanker

teemo10

Jan 7, 2017
Friends, I am very confused about OINP NOI. I have below 2 queries, kindly guide:

Query 1:
How many days do we have to apply once we get the NOI? Is it 45 days or 6 months?
The below website link on the official website says 45 days.
  • Once I receive a “PT notification of interest”, how many days do I have to apply?
Once you receive your “PT notification of interest” you will have 45 days to submit a complete application to MCI.
Ref: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_FAQ.html

But if you check the application guide (PDF), it says 6 months.
One says 1.5 months and one says 6 months - which one is it?

Query 2:
How to start the application? If anyone has or know someone who has, applied for the OINP program, please guide how to proceed from here?
Some says you need to create OneKey Id on the Ontario website, some says you need to contact the MCI (Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration)
It is all very confusing..please guide.
Hey Harry, an NOI from Ontario allows you to apply for Ontario's HC stream, you can't apply without it. An NOI is valid for 6 months from issuance.
Once you have received your NOI you can proceed to complete an application on Ontario's website. Once registered, you have 14 days to complete and submit your application. Hence most people prepare their papers before registering. Upon registering, it's a matter of completing the required forms, and uploading your relevant documents. Which as noted, must be completed within 14 days. Hope that clarifies things.

Reactions: _Harry_