Tango_Mike

May 3, 2017
Uzbekistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
By tool I meant canadavisa.com crs calculation tool for express entry. There it shows 417, but in EE profile its still 409. Moreover in EE profile - spouse level of education shows 0 point which is weired since my husband has 4 years bachelors degree with ECA added. The only possibility that I can think of right now is ECA report was sent to me by WES few hours back and CIC takes some time to verifiy ECA before updating the score. Again I am not sure, will wait for few hours to see how it goes.
Better use the official CRS calculator tool, which is available from here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your input. When I calculated our points using this site's CRS calculation tool, we had 417 points with both me and my husband's ECA. My ECA was available at that point and we created the profile and got 409. Now after adding my husband's ECA ( 4 years bachelor degree), and recheking few times in the calculation tool, the tool still shows 417. I am really not sure if I am missing anything here:(. I just hope the score gets updated in 24 hours.
how much time has pass d since u did the changes. My experience says that any changes not effecting the score take place very fast. On the contrary changes effecting score like wes do involve some amount of background checking and hence would be applied in say around 24 hours.

funter28

May 20, 2015
There wont be any background check at this stage. Only once u applied after getting ita. Better check your points with cic tool and if there is

funter28

May 20, 2015
There wont be any background check at this stage. Only once u applied after getting ita. Better check your points with cic tool and if there are points increase then u have to wait for 24 hrs.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There wont be any background check at this stage. Only once u applied after getting ita. Better check your points with cic tool and if there are points increase then u have to wait for 24 hrs.
I believe they do a background check with the help of the wes reference number and IELTS candidate number. Otherwise the pool could be bombarded by spammers who would post fake profiles and would make the whole exercise a waste. They must presume that if someone has gone through IELTS and ECA then the guy must be mentioning other facts right too. Or at least he's not fake.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,

I just added my husband's ECA from WES, and the points should get increased to 417. But it still shows our old point 409. The update was processed and I don't see anything pending in my account.

What could be the reason? TIA.
Don't worry. Wait. It'll be updated soon.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I sincerely wish that there should be a draw today, but at the same time, considering that we had one last Thursday..I doubt if there will be any.
The best I can hope is that there might be a draw this Friday. If not then next Wednesday.
But I doubt if there will be any one today.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here has received OINP on or after May 5?
Somebody posted this:

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Thanks for all your valuable contributions. It appears Ontario PNP nominations may be getting faster. Please see my timeline below.

NOI Received - April 12, 2017
Application Submitted - April 14, 2017
Nomination - May 09, 2017

Good luck to everyone awaiting nominations!!!
Sooo fast?!? :eek: I submitted 15th March, waiting in DIP since 24th April :confused: Why there is so much difference?

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
I sincerely wish that there should be a draw today, but at the same time, considering that we had one last Thursday..I doubt if there will be any.
The best I can hope is that there might be a draw this Friday. If not then next Wednesday.
But I doubt if there will be any one today.

Hey . ur IELTS scores are great. Any tips ?