+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Guys, do you think there will be a draw tomorrow? I have submitted my application with 418. My lawyer did a small mistake and they forgot to update my existing job offer. I think they have updated that information, which will make my point to 468. So expecting to get the ITA in next draw. Fingers crossed.

M.Gouda

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Guys, do you think there will be a draw tomorrow? I have submitted my application with 418. My lawyer did a small mistake and they forgot to update my existing job offer. I think they have updated that information, which will make my point to 468. So expecting to get the ITA in next draw. Fingers crossed.
Whether the draw is tmrw or later in May, your score is enough to get ITA... You are the last to be worried man...

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Folks,

I just added my husband's ECA from WES, and the points should get increased to 417. But it still shows our old point 409. The update was processed and I don't see anything pending in my account.

What could be the reason? TIA.

Tango_Mike

May 3, 2017
Uzbekistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Folks,

I just added my husband's ECA from WES, and the points should get increased to 417. But it still shows our old point 409. The update was processed and I don't see anything pending in my account.

What could be the reason? TIA.
It may take up to 24 hours for a change to take effect. Or, maybe, there is something you may have misunderstood about the improvement in your points. Either way, it is highly UNLIKELY that this is a system bug.

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
It may take up to 24 hours for a change to take effect. Or, maybe, there is something you may have misunderstood about the improvement in your points. Either way, it is highly UNLIKELY that this is a system bug.
Thank you for your input. When I calculated our points using this site's CRS calculation tool, we had 417 points with both me and my husband's ECA. My ECA was available at that point and we created the profile and got 409. Now after adding my husband's ECA ( 4 years bachelor degree), and recheking few times in the calculation tool, the tool still shows 417. I am really not sure if I am missing anything here:(. I just hope the score gets updated in 24 hours.

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
Thank you for your input. When I calculated our points using this site's CRS calculation tool, we had 417 points with both me and my husband's ECA. My ECA was available at that point and we created the profile and got 409. Now after adding my husband's ECA ( 4 years bachelor degree), and recheking few times in the calculation tool, the tool still shows 417. I am really not sure if I am missing anything here:(. I just hope the score gets updated in 24 hours.
You said the tool shows 417, isn't it updated score?

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Cross verify again .

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Good day Guys ,

Is there a possibility that draw will take place today ? and what will be the predicted score ?

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Good day Guys ,

Is there a possibility that draw will take place today ? and what will be the predicted score ?
Yes and No, CIC is unpredictable. Anything can happen, as for the score, sure as hell, it will go down. If there is a draw today, we might even see 405 or 407 or something like this, as, after the last draw, there are only 2K candidates in 4111-420 segment, and a couple of hundreds in 421-430. It does include the people who joined in after the draw.

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Yes and No, CIC is unpredictable. Anything can happen, as for the score, sure as hell, it will go down. If there is a draw today, we might even see 405 or 407 or something like this, as, after the last draw, there are only 2K candidates in 4111-420 segment, and a couple of hundreds in 421-430. It does include the people who joined in after the draw.
My thought : seeing the last few trends of draws ,it will fall to 412 this time .fingers crossed

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
You said the tool shows 417, isn't it updated score?
By tool I meant canadavisa.com crs calculation tool for express entry. There it shows 417, but in EE profile its still 409. Moreover in EE profile - spouse level of education shows 0 point which is weired since my husband has 4 years bachelors degree with ECA added. The only possibility that I can think of right now is ECA report was sent to me by WES few hours back and CIC takes some time to verifiy ECA before updating the score. Again I am not sure, will wait for few hours to see how it goes.

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
By tool I meant canadavisa.com crs calculation tool for express entry. There it shows 417, but in EE profile its still 409. Moreover in EE profile - spouse level of education shows 0 point which is weired since my husband has 4 years bachelors degree with ECA added. The only possibility that I can think of right now is ECA report was sent to me by WES few hours back and CIC takes some time to verifiy ECA before updating the score. Again I am not sure, will wait for few hours to see how it goes.
wait for it to get updated ,don't worry .

anant.pandher

Mar 7, 2017
India
Good morning guys.. entered pool on monday with 444 points.. keeping fingers crossed for a draw today.. good luck to all others who are waiting as well