+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

tilly2701

Jul 17, 2014
I don`t anderstand why some of us asks so weird questions about CRS score? Like, I`am in 430-480 what are my chances? You don`t know? Really? So, you are submit your application, create account, and don`t know about current score and don`t read any topic? For me this is really rediculous.
We are all in the same situation regardless of our points so lets share the information rather than make comments about our opinions! Spread the hope not the negativity!

Reactions: ivancabrer

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I don`t anderstand why some of us asks so weird questions about CRS score? Like, I`am in 430-480 what are my chances? You don`t know? Really? So, you are submit your application, create account, and don`t know about current score and don`t read any topic? For me this is really rediculous.
We're all brothers with the same intentions to inmigrate to Canada in these forums, so let's keep it nice.
Some of us are just newbies in the process.

We are all in the same situation regardless of our points so lets share the information rather than make comments about our opinions! Spread the hope not the negativity!
Totally agree.

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Can not agree more....Spot on

Reactions: canada@2018

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I understand your point completely.

At times I get surprised at some of the questions too and wonder why the person asking the question hasn't done a little bit of research before posting his/her question. All the information is out there on the CIC website and on this forum. All we have to do is read.

But having said this, I also think we should support each other and not get annoyed about questions we think are silly.

The way I deal with queries that I think are absurd is by pointing the person in the right direction. I include links to websites or other threads on this forum. That way I don't do all the work for them and also don't get angry at questions that have been answered multiple times.

umar127

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what kind of reason is that?
They are already out in the last draw I suppose!
latest IELTS results are coming out so people who had low scores before and got CLB9 now, their scores will jump up.
I guess some are still left.

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
latest IELTS results are coming out so people who had low scores before and got CLB9 now, their scores will jump up.
It is not a new trend, IELTS results have been coming out after every 15 days (average) since beginning. CRS still survived to came that low, and it will in future too by the grace of God. Be positive.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
It is not a new trend, IELTS results have been coming out after every 15 days (average) since beginning. CRS still survived to came that low, and it will in future too by the grace of God. Be positive.
Yes, I agree.
Common' people!, let's be positive. I understand this waiting can be very stressing, but this is a Ray of Hope forum after all.
Let's hope for the best.

Reactions: andieangel

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
What are the chances for Non Canadian skilled applicants to get job offer in Canada?
Do Canadian employers give job offers to someone waiting for the PR so that the person can get PR after the offer?
I haven't seen much cases so just curious if it is THAT hard to land a job offer from Canada!
Any reliable job sites or consultancies that help in getting job offers from Canada - after clearing the interviews off course.

I am at CRS 419, missed the 415 draw and haven't recvd OINP yet (profile re-created on 6th May).
Just wondering if there is any way to bump up the score as I don't see the cut off coming down in next few months.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
A person with Canadian degree can no way on earth, stay in the pool below 423 and that's what the last cutoff score was. Come on, its common sense!
And as others said.. people have been taking IELTS and joining pool or raising their scores since the time EE was introduced. None of those reasons make any sense..

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
What are the chances for Non Canadian skilled applicants to get job offer in Canada?
Do Canadian employers give job offers to someone waiting for the PR so that the person can get PR after the offer?
I haven't seen much cases so just curious if it is THAT hard to land a job offer from Canada!
Any reliable job sites or consultancies that help in getting job offers from Canada - after clearing the interviews off course.

I am at CRS 419, missed the 415 draw and haven't recvd OINP yet (profile re-created on 6th May).
Just wondering if there is any way to bump up the score as I don't see the cut off coming down in next few months.
But I am preparing myself for a GREAT FAT TREAT this month ;)

Reactions: _Harry_

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Don't worry man! Next draw is yours!