+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Guys, guys, wait a minute, what do you think, how many people are given nominations, maybe 500 and it think I said too many, don't worry!
Yep makes sense.

But I'm still wondering why they didn't send any NOIs this week after specifically announcing that they're going to send NOIs weekly?

Too busy sending out nominations I guess ;)

X

xibalban

I received my ECA today, and created my profile as well as the Job Bank. I received a message on my account stating "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates.".

Does that mean, I'm in the pool and eligible to receive an ITA if the draw happens today and I meet the CRS cut-off?
Confused, since I heard "here" that waiting for 24 hours is required.

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Can we get points for spouse parents or siblings living in Canada ? Or its only for the main applicant ?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I received my ECA today, and created my profile as well as the Job Bank. I received a message on my account stating "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates.".

Does that mean, I'm in the pool and eligible to receive an ITA if the draw happens today and I meet the CRS cut-off?
Confused, since I heard "here" that waiting for 24 hours is required.
I you have got CRS 408 with their official message in your account, then you are in the pool. Congratulations!

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Just got my IELTS results

L: 8.5
R:8.5
W:7.0
S:7.0
Overall:8.0

CRS 431 now... Relaxed and excited .... Canada here I come...
Hey !!! Congrats!!
How did your prepare this.
I am loosing most of the points in choose the best answer in Reading/Listening .
Can you please give me tips and tricks to overcome this hardest part? :D
Thanks in Advance

X

xibalban

I you have got CRS 408 with their official message in your account, then you are in the pool. Congratulations!
Yes, my account page displays my CRS as 408. That means, I am in. Thanks for the response.

PS: There was divine co-incidence today. I received my IELTS TRF today, I received my completed WES Evaluation also today (in just 8 business days, unexpected), I registered with CIC (EE and Job-Bank) and immediately received access to the pool today. Something tells me I might get an ITA too today. Brace for a draw with cut-off CRS of 408 guys, today.