+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 62nd Draw

agentsophy

Apr 26, 2017
You should say NO as your PR card already expired and did not renew it.
Thanks for your reply :)

According to the CIC website, an expired PR card doesn't mean lost PR status unless I revoke it ... that's the confusing part.. and now our EE profile is calculated as if my husband is going without a spouse even though we've mentioned my details, he's getting scores as if he's without spouse and my IELTS and masters is not counted ..

shldp780

May 10, 2017
I have a score of 420 and have submitted my application yesterday. Still awaiting ECA for my partner. Should I be concerned about my CRS score and work on increasing by appearing for TEF, French Certification Examination. (I have appeared for IELTS with overall score 8.5, which is already maxed out)

Last edited:

Rawee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
NOC Code......
Guys IELTS results are gonna be out in next few days, brace for increase in CRS cut off if draw doesn't happen by tomorrow.

Alex0924

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
i want to say 415 will be on bottom line this year the following draws we can see the scores bounce back to normal.

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
My lawyer made a mistake and later corrected/added the job details yesterday so that I can get additional 50 points. The update happened around 5:00 pm est yesterday. Do you know how long it might take to get the updated point reflected in CIC?

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The ray of hope thread is not as crowded as it was last time. I'm hoping this is an indication that not too many people have joined the pool. It could also be that not too many people were expecting a draw today.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The ray of hope thread is not as crowded as it was last time. I'm hoping this is an indication that not too many people have joined the pool. It could also be that not too many people were expecting a draw today.
I am hoping for the latter one :)

Mary2904

Feb 23, 2017
I have got two more university diplomas for one year study which means a diploma per semester. I did send those two to see how the things will work. I was told even if you get a Canadian equivalency of just one semester, you might get extra points, so for now just waiting wes reaction.
Hi

Can you please explain me how it works, I dont see a option to select post graduation diploma one year.
I have a Master Degree and two Post Graduation Diplomas one year each.
How can I add them to get more points?
Your response is much appreciated.