Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
omarkhan said:
Just checked, and you're right. But you see, that has been so only since January. Before January it had been taking place on random days, weekends included. So, although inductive speculation points out towards Wednesday, but hey, it can be any day, even if the probability is weaker.
A few times it has happened on fridays as well.

Anyone expecting one on Friday 5/5

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
arunroy007 said:
A few times it has happened on fridays as well.

Anyone expecting one on Friday 5/5
I'd prefer it by tomorrow, if not today. ;)

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarkhan said:
Just checked, and you're right. But you see, that has been so only since January. Before January it had been taking place on random days, weekends included. So, although inductive speculation points out towards Wednesday, but hey, it can be any day, even if the probability is weaker.
No my friend its like since forever its Wednesday. As our friend Weststarr said 90% of the draw days was on Wednesday for example : March 23 2016 .... April 62016 and so on

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Northstar88 said:
No my friend its like since forever its Wednesday. As our friend Weststarr said 90% of the draw days was on Wednesday for example : March 23 2016 .... April 62016 and so on
Oh Yes, that escaped my notice. You're right! In that case it makes sense. :) So fingers crossed for the coming Wednesday.

Alex0924

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
nanning said:
My guess is CIC does not want to drop the score below 400..
So they wait a longer gap. :'(
so next draw the score gonna be up that is really bad for people who have been waiting for a long time!!

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sralf said:
Are you FSW outland? I felt like I can understand his whining and complaint somehow because I am an international student here who experiences this huge system change since Nov, 19th, 2016. Before the new policy comes to stage, it is literally impossible to get invited with a minimum CRS of around 450 as international graduates. A lot of my friends had a very difficult time to apply since their PGWP is about to expire. We are just lucky enough that from the beginning of this year they finally realize how unrealistic and absurd their previous CRS was and thus, lowered the bar. Anyway I agree with what you said about US and Australia, the whole world is tightening up immigration policy except Canada, at least for now.

Yes my friend I'm a FSW outland.
I also agree with you about the previous status of the Express Entry, we are on the same boat, but my friend like you said it's the past.
I also faced the same problem my CRS score is below 450 so for me it was a dream for me to get an ITA, but thanks to the November's amendments and changes the previous situation isn't applicable any more.
And the changes was a clear evidence that CIC is a flexible agency with good people and good attitude.
You can also add the transparency that is a distinctive feature of this agency.
And for a guy like me who lives in Middle East you can't imagine when i say that the transparency is one of God's grace to people, and we lack of it here.
And like you said all the world is turning tightening the immigration policies except Canada.
So God bless Canada

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanning said:
My guess is CIC does not want to drop the score below 400..
So they wait a longer gap. :'(
My friend the score will drop below 400.
believe me

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Northstar88 said:
Yes my friend I'm a FSW outland.
I also agree with you about the previous status of the Express Entry, we are on the same boat, but my friend like you said it's the past.
I also faced the same problem my CRS score is below 450 so for me it was a dream for me to get an ITA, but thanks to the November's amendments and changes the previous situation isn't applicable any more.
And the changes was a clear evidence that CIC is a flexible agency with good people and good attitude.
You can also add the transparency that is a distinctive feature of this agency.
And for a guy like me who lives in Middle East you can't imagine when i say that the transparency is one of God's grace to people, and we lack of it here.
And like you said all the world is turning tightening the immigration policies except Canada.
So God bless Canada
Canada is to big, to be able to not accept immigrants, Canada society is getting older, and older, the natural growth of this country is not on + its on - this mean every year more ppl die than get born in Canada, thats why they are accepting more immigrants, and lowering CRS scores, and doing the change of 15 points for relatives in Canada in June :)

JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
Northstar88 said:
My friend the score will drop below 400.
believe me
I'm just curious, how long have you been making predictions? I know that your last one was very accurate.
I am sitting at 403 and I would really love to see your predictions are actually happening!!!! 8)

soveryanon

May 3, 2017
FYI,

In 2016, there was no draw on Wednesday in the first week of May. It was on May 6, 2016. Draws were also held the 2nd Wednesday before and 2nd Wednesday after May 6th, 2016. So maybe, there's a trend..

#LetTheSpeculationsBegin

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Weststarr said:
Canada is to big, to be able to not accept immigrants, Canada society is getting older, and older, the natural growth of this country is not on + its on - this mean every year more ppl die than get born in Canada, thats why they are accepting more immigrants, and lowering CRS scores, and doing the change of 15 points for relatives in Canada in June :)
Totally right.

Soon I will provide a comprehensive analysis with evidences that why the CRS score will go below 400 towards 350.

I totally agree with you about what you mentioned above, in a quick glimpse of what I will provide and in addition to what you mentioned above Canada needing a population growth with over 2% yearly, the advantage of immigrants that you're attracting skilled or semi skilled workers ready to enter the Labour market, there is no waiting time for children to grow up, that's why Canada needs immigrants.

Add to that the current situation and the relations with United States of America, recently trump imposed taxes on softwood imported from Canada, this was an alert per canadian economists and financial analysts that Canada faces the risk of a recession if USA imposed more taxes that may reduce the exports of the Canadian's export oriented economy, so now what is the solution for that ?
in simple words .... New immigrants.

An in-depth analysis will follow tomorrow.

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JinandMango said:
I'm just curious, how long have you been making predictions? I know that your last one was very accurate.
I am sitting at 403 and I would really love to see your predictions are actually happening!!!! 8)
I think more than a year
May be a year and a half
That is a long time
:eek: ;D

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
TBH it is unfair to the lot sitting below 415.

Draws should be held biweekly to justify equal chances for everyone. Successive draws pick few lucky candidates and the rest have to keep waiting while the new ones fill their positions in the no draw weeks.