Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
onkarsharan said:
I understand guys- how irritating this message seems now, whenever we r refreshing the page:

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – April 19, 2017

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
3,665Footnote * 415 points
:-\

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Northstar88 said:
Of course my friend.
A draw taking place today will be nice, but we should remember that 3 draws took place in April, and that was unexpected from CIC, so if there is no draw today, there might be 3 consecutive draws taking place in May. ;)
I really do hope that's the case...

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
andieangel said:
I really do hope that's the case...
only that there are 5 wednesdays in may.

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JimLarkin said:
Their website is always broken, there is barely any information about the application procedure on their site, they are impossible to contact and their support is useless. If this is what qualifies as great work I'd hate to see what passes for incompetence.
Oh Wow, i can't believe what I'm reading, this is totally untrue, anyone here can tell you how much information are available for the public.
Man I really can't believe what you just wrote.
If you aren't able to find what you are looking for because you simply are not able to do so, don't blame CIC.

OH MY GOD when i tell people about all the information available at CIC website they wonder how a government agency can disclose all this info for the public!

Before hitting on CIC, you can take a tour through the USA immigration program "Diversity Lottery" and the Australian program and then you can compare.

For the love of GOD, did you took a look at diversity lottery of USA???, they draw people randomly!!!!

And by the way, i don't think that am understating what you're meaning by "their support"??????

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
But why must we assume that the draw must take place on wednesday because last time it took place on wednesday. Cant it happen any week day?

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarkhan said:
But why must we assume that the draw must take place on wednesday because last time it took place on wednesday. Cant it happen any week day?
Cuz 90% of draws are held on Wednesdays ;p

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
JimLarkin said:
Their website is always broken, there is barely any information about the application procedure on their site, they are impossible to contact and their support is useless. If this is what qualifies as great work I'd hate to see what passes for incompetence.
Which country you belong to? Just curious to know.

JimLarkin

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Northstar88 said:
Oh Wow, i can't believe what I'm reading, this is totally untrue, anyone here can tell you how much information are available for the public.
If you aren't able to find what you are looking for because you simply are not able to do so, don't blame CIC.

OH MY GOD when i tell people about all the information available at CIC website they wonder how a government agency can disclose all this info for the public!

Before hitting on CIC, you can take a tour through the USA immigration program "Diversity Lottery" and the Australian program and then you can compare.

For the love of GOD, did you took a look at diversity lottery of USA???, they draw people randomly!!!!

And by the way, i don't think that am understating what you're meaning by "their support"??????
Why is it whenever you criticise anything in Canada the defence is always 'bbbbut America is worse!!!'?

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Weststarr said:
Cuz 90% of draws are held on Wednesdays ;p
Just checked, and you're right. But you see, that has been so only since January. Before January it had been taking place on random days, weekends included. So, although inductive speculation points out towards Wednesday, but hey, it can be any day, even if the probability is weaker.

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JimLarkin said:
Why is it whenever you criticise anything in Canada the defence is always 'bbbbut America is worse!!!'?
Cuz its worse ;p

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Northstar88 said:

Are you FSW outland? I felt like I can understand his whining and complaint somehow because I am an international student here who experiences this huge system change since Nov, 19th, 2016. Before the new policy comes to stage, it is literally impossible to get invited with a minimum CRS of around 450 as international graduates. A lot of my friends had a very difficult time to apply since their PGWP is about to expire. We are just lucky enough that from the beginning of this year they finally realize how unrealistic and absurd their previous CRS was and thus, lowered the bar. Anyway I agree with what you said about US and Australia, the whole world is tightening up immigration policy except Canada, at least for now.