09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
omarkhan said:
The draw is most likely not going to happen today. Hope I am wrong though. But if it doesnt happen today, how much can the CRS score increase for the next draw?
425 +- 3

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omarkhan said:
The draw is most likely not going to happen today. Hope I am wrong though. But if it doesnt happen today, how much can the CRS score increase for the next draw?
i remembered last one was a 7 point bump after consecutive draws, from 434 to 441

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since draw will now take place after 3 weeks, scores will most probably go up.
The thing with scores going up is we won't really know by how much. It will all dependants on the new applicants scores.
But good news for us is most likely in next draw there will be a steep drop as well because all of them new ones get cleared there will be concentration of people only in sub 415 levels

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tj4canada said:
I am puzzled that people want to criticize the CIC in this thread. Scores hit record lows, processing times have speeded up dramatically, and they are giving more information than ever.

I am grateful for their efforts, and wish more people here would be.
Well said.
They did and they are doing a really great work, there efforts are why we know much information about the Express Entry and i said it earlier and i repeat it again Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada is one of the most transparent entities in the world.

Good job CIC.

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Northstar88 said:
Well said.
They did and they are doing a really great work, there efforts are why we know much information about the Express Entry and i said it earlier and i repeat it again Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada is one of the most transparent entities in the world.

Good job CIC.
couldnt agree more

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't be sad my friends after all its a ray of hope and once the ray fades away another ray of sunshine and hope appears.

Hang on help is on the way.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Northstar88 said:
Well said.

Good job CIC.
I agree with everything but notice from CIC when will draw take place would be really nice, so that people don't bite their nails and be able to go on with their routine.

JimLarkin

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Northstar88 said:
They did and they are doing a really great work, Good job CIC.
Their website is always broken, there is barely any information about the application procedure on their site, they are impossible to contact and their support is useless. If this is what qualifies as great work I'd hate to see what passes for incompetence.

TSONS1

May 3, 2017
I think it's gonna be increased for quite a few points. In February Ontario resumed the intake of Provincial Nominee for some long-paused popular streams. I've heard a lot of people saying they just got the nomination last week or this week, which means they all got the additional 600 points.

I'm not that optimistic now :eek:

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
andieangel said:
I agree with everything but notice from CIC when will draw take place would be really nice, so that people don't bite their nails and be able to go on with their routine.
But I have a feeling that would just move the nail biting to waiting for the CIC to announce when the next draw will be.

Since they are the ones doing all the work, it's more appropriate for the CIC to set the schedule based on their own factors than on our convenience.

The pool information they are giving now is giving tons more insight than people here have ever had. That's the biggest ray of hope.

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andieangel said:
Of course my friend.
A draw taking place today will be nice, but we should remember that 3 draws took place in April, and that was unexpected from CIC, so if there is no draw today, there might be 3 consecutive draws taking place in May. ;)

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
I understand guys- how irritating this message seems now, whenever we r refreshing the page:

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – April 19, 2017

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
3,665Footnote * 415 points

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
onkarsharan said:
I understand guys- how irritating this message seems now, whenever we r refreshing the page:

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – April 19, 2017

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
3,665Footnote * 415 points
DAMN!