Ray of hope 61st draw

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Where are the obligatory "guess no draw today" comments?

The draws usually happen right after those. ;D

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlliBatista said:

guess no draw today ;p

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
AlliBatista said:

they all are selected and are no longer available to post such comments. ;D ;D

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AlliBatista said:

Hilarious!!! ;D ;D ;D Good one!

kevin0120

Jan 7, 2016
Hi all, sorry that I have to ask again about my query. I received my ECA yesterday. So updated my profile, which is "study and language", I added a separated degree with the ECA number. However, the crs still keeps the same, is that normal? Or did I make any mistakes??

Much appreciated!!

X

xibalban

As per the CRS distribution table of April 13 2017, there were exactly 2306 candidates with CRS above 410 but below 415. If the next draw happens with 3,000+ ITAs, I don't see the CRS dropping below 410.
However, I sincerely hope it does.

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kevin0120 said:
Hi all, sorry that I have to ask again about my query. I received my ECA yesterday. So updated my profile, which is "study and language", I added a separated degree with the ECA number. However, the crs still keeps the same, is that normal? Or did I make any mistakes??

Much appreciated!!
CRS score take time to updated aprox 24hrs

bunny2015

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
xibalban said:
As per the CRS distribution table of April 13 2017, there were exactly 2306 candidates with CRS above 410 but below 415. If the next draw happens with 3,000+ ITAs, I don't see the CRS dropping below 410.
However, I sincerely hope it does.
You've got awesome points for Australian Immigration, did you apply for the assessment yet?

X

xibalban

bunny2015 said:
You've got awesome points for Australian Immigration, did you apply for the assessment yet?
I've applied for CDR from Engineers Australia.

HolyzKyo

Oct 18, 2016
all_iz_well said:
1) Upfront medical. Valid for 6 months before ITA, 12 months after ITA from the day its issued.
2) Past employment: Job Offer Letter, Reference letter, Pay stabs, t4, NOA, ROE.
3) Same applies for current employment.
Are all of the documents needed for point 2. or just either one.

I have the NOA, pay stubs (some of them, not all). I did not have a job offer letter, and my boss left the company already. the worst thing is that my previous employer didn't send me a T4. I had to do my tax for 2016 by guessing (the CRA doesn't have the record either, and the customer service rep told me to guess based on my salary and pay stubs). Neither the ROE was provided.

Tango_Mike

May 3, 2017
Uzbekistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Hey, guys! No need to refresh and kill your F5's. If you are a Chrome user you may want to use VisualPing.

It will allow you to select the portion of the page you would like to be notified about, in case of a change. Hope this helps! It helped me learn of a 2016 report last week.... and hopefully, will let me know of something more interesting today! ;D