ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
BillHyatt said:
Not know about anyone else but Current Policy of this Government is definitely helping Professionals like Doctors, Chartered Accountants etc. The biggest problem I have seen in the past was the Money that used to be spent to get your credentials verified once you were in Canada and to obtain Licence for Practice. That costed 1000's of CAD for newcomers and many who couldn't afford ended up doing jobs like Taxi Driver, Security Guard, Cashier at Petrol Stations etc. Now Ahmed Hussen announced a special budget for professionals allowing them to get licence before or just after arriving and government will either pay for it or will give you a concessionary loans against it. For me it's a big step towards supporting and utilising the talent you are bringing in Canada. :)
is this just a announcement of intention from mr.Hussen or is there any real decision in passing a regulation regarding this budget?
Could you please share with us the information source?

bunny2015

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
zhaff2004 said:
I ran into an issue with the work experience used. I was told to re-apply and remove the "disputed" work experience.

Essentially, I used time after I finished university (But hadn't officially graduated) as work experience and it was rejected. At the time I was on a Student work permit but had applied for a PGWP so they rejected that experience which gave me additional points as it took my work experience to a few days over three years, so once that was removed, it brought it under three years.

Long story short, I had to re-apply, was only told AFTER i went through all background checks and verification. Essentially, after the second background check cleared, I was expecting to receive the PR within days, instead, I got declined and told to re-apply.

Would've been much easier if they just told me to re-apply during the first background check. But oh well.
sorry for your loss, and hope that you'd get PPR in less time this time...

mosibasad

Apr 25, 2017
Sitting at 432!

Hoping for the CRS to go down further today. Even though i have strong gut feeling for otherway around!

Goodluck guys! Few more hours! We are all gonna make it! Fingers crossed!

Whats the usual time for the draw guys? and how much time after the draw, ITA is sent?

ArjonDJ

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Tirana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello,

I have a question for whom might help me deal with this concern.

I'm currently in the fifth year of work experience, as a people manager, in a big telecom company. After the second year of experience I was promoted from team leader (NOC 1212) to manager. Even though my duties, responsibilities and staff didn't change. It was just a wage raise and a change in work position nomination.

My question is whether, should I keep the same NOC and calculate 4 years of experience or I must definitely find another NOC for the current manager position and say in the EE that i have only 2 years of experience in the current NOC?

Any opinion is welcomed.

Ankur25

Nov 12, 2014
My CRS score is 430 and i am expecting to receive ITA in next draw. I have question regarding submission of documents. My reference letters (Job reference) and proof of funds are not ready yet and i want to know how much time do we get after receiving ITA to submit all these documents.

Also i have doubt regarding proof of funds. I am posing my wife as Primary applicant but most of funds we have is in our Joint account (Which includes my name and my wife's name). Would that work as proof of funds.?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ankur25 said:
My CRS score is 430 and i am expecting to receive ITA in next draw. I have question regarding submission of documents. My reference letters (Job reference) and proof of funds are not ready yet and i want to know how much time do we get after receiving ITA to submit all these documents.
90 days.

Ankur25 said:
Also i have doubt regarding proof of funds. I am posing my wife as Primary applicant but most of funds we have is in our Joint account (Which includes my name and my wife's name). Would that work as proof of funds.?
Yes.

mosibasad

Apr 25, 2017
Ankur25 said:

You get 90 days after ITA to prepare and upload your documents.

Lovecanada13

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
My Score 446,
Please guide me about proof of funds,what documents are to be uploaded for employment experience proof and PCC

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lovecanada13 said:
My Score 446,
Please guide me about proof of funds,what documents are to be uploaded for employment experience proof and PCC
Your answer is just one thread away...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
It Seems like People with CRS 430, 440, 450+ are having a lot of questions compared to those who are hanging around 410-420, All they need is an ITA today and they will submit everything in a flash. ;D ;D

xyris87

Apr 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone point me to the website where the draws are announced? I am having trouble finding it.

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
Karnesh said:
yes high hopes now. Although it can take another 7-8 draws to reach there if draw size remain around 3300+. All the best to you too. :)

Today's forecasting:- 408 with 3666. (5%- Forecasting error), :p :p
Hahah Good one with 5% SD.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
xyris87 said:
Can anyone point me to the website where the draws are announced? I am having trouble finding it.
It is not announced anywhere. Everyone can only know after the draw has been conducted. The only key is to keep visiting and refreshing the CIC web.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

Traditionally, it happens every Wednesday of every second week each month throughout the year, but odds can kick in anytime.