+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
readitall said:
With 406 as CRS score, what chances I have in the month of May? Once I get an ITA(by God's grace), does it take 6months? What is the least amount of time one had to wait after ITA.

Sorry for posing too many questions. :)
As far as I know, Once they issue ITA, you will have 3 months time to submit all the documents like PCC, Medical etc. And they take 6 months after they receive documents from you to issue you PR. And once you do landing you will receive PR card in mail there in Canada.

Good luck buddy.. You have chances for 406! (if not ITA, you at least will have OINP invite and later ITA)

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

This the link for your attention my fellow friends

I will take a thorough understanding and investigation in this report and i will get back to you
In addition i will provide the reason - from my point of view _ why the canadian government is lowering the CRS score rapidly and why i believe the score will reach 350-370 ... Yes 350-370
Stay tuned :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Northstar88 said:

I will take a thorough understanding and investigation in this report and i will get back to you
In addition i will provide the reason - from my point of view _ why the canadian government is lowering the CRS score rapidly and why i believe the score will reach 350-370 ... Yes 350-370
Thank you for being logical

nanning

Dec 12, 2016
Northstar88 said:

I hope you are right. 370 sounds really exciting. 8)

tansha

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dallas
NOC Code......
We are in the pool at 405 and our IELTS are expriring soon. Retaking IELTS on 29th April and my spouse is retaking on 13th May. What we do not score as much we did before. I am scared even with a thought of getting an ITA and performing not as good in IELTS. Very anxious !!!

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

WES report: M.Sc (2Years) is evaluated as Postgraduate Diploma (1Year)

While updating EE profile there are two drop downs
1. Level of education
2. Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report

Question:
1. Should both of the above fields carry same value?
2. Should I enter "One Year Program at a college, university or trade or other institutes" or "One Year Program at a college, university or trade or other institutes"?

Please suggest!!

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
Does anyone know the timeframe fro CRS score to update after making the changes. I added my Masters WES Evaluation and the score hasn't increased yet.
If the score doesn't improve then can I create a new EE and once its active withdraw the older one.

Any Suggestions ??

nanning

Dec 12, 2016
KMSF said:
Does anyone know the timeframe fro CRS score to update after making the changes. I added my Masters WES Evaluation and the score hasn't increased yet.
If the score doesn't improve then can I create a new EE and once its active withdraw the older one.

Any Suggestions ??
Wait 24 hours

kaegon

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Re: Ray of hope 61th draw

arunroy007 said:
My First Post after 6 months of stalking!!!

Prediction 410 & 3750 ITA on May 3rd

Sitting at 413 dropping to 408 on May 17th
hello
please just asking--how are you able to do the prediction? my crs score is 420 estimated tho i am yet to set up my express entry profile.
waiting for wes cert.

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Ray of hope 61th draw

kaegon said:
hello
please just asking--how are you able to do the prediction? my crs score is 420 estimated tho i am yet to set up my express entry profile.
waiting for wes cert.
How? as any other predictions, lucky guess