Ray of hope 61st draw

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemuriva said:
:(
hi guys score 443. received ITA on 24 march at where cut off was 441.
I claimed 140 points for MBBS. I was about to submit when my immigration lawyer told me to decline as I can only claim 126 points for doctor of medicine.
so now reentering the pool with 429 points.
I am really tense and nervous now. hopefully next draw is below 420..
any view on this
I have everything ready including medicals and I ll submit the very day i get ITA again. this is killing me now.
we also created a whatsapp group. do u guys have a whatsapp group here too. if yes plz send the link.
sad

But most probably you would sail through in the next draw.

Why don't you also share your link of whatsapp group

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
john45111 said:
Hi all,

i started my EE profile in march...i gave my Ielts and my 1yr experience in canada will complete on may 15 2017, but yesterday when we had draw my score got 423 and i got ITA...but im confused whether to accept or decline...if accept shall i wait untill i complete my actual years?? or decline now and accept later in next draw??
U have to decline it bro. Sorry
Please help

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Ray of hope 61th draw

vibhu1989 said:
I have similar question. Anyone out there who can shed some light on this one.
god knows why. Might be to show that they are actually working on it while all the work is done by us for them. They only need to compile and give comparative analysis.

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raorulz said:
sad

But most probably you would sail through in the next draw.

Why don't you also share your link of whatsapp group
unable to share. This site is not letting me post links

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gill367 said:
My profile expiring on 29th april.. I am on 410..
any chance that there will be a draw on 26th ?

also waiting for ECA to compelte for spouse's education.. will get 10 points for that also.

Regards,
Sarbjeet Singh
no one knows except CIC. People only speculate.

sky5

Apr 21, 2017
Hi guys

I been through these posts since quite long, it really helps. I am sitting at 404 points. What say any chances to get in the draw near close?

Hope to get April 26 - 404 if we can see 4th draw this month
if not then May 2 - 408
May 21 - 401

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sky5 said:
Hi guys

I been through these posts since quite long, it really helps. I am sitting at 404 points. What say any chances to get in the draw near close?

Hope to get April 26 - 404 if we can see 4th draw this month
if not then May 2 - 408
May 21 - 401
draw will b on 26th april with crs 404

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

love4immigration said:
Saw your ielts score in signature, just curious to know that after recheck your scores got decreased or is it the other way round?
What happened was i wrote with a low quality pencil for writing and reading. Because of the vast difference between R/W & L/S, British council decided to send it for re-check. But i guess it didn't make any difference. Never have i scored below 6 in any module, so i guess it was all down to the pencil i used. It happened to me last year as well, still i didn't learn from my earlier mistake. Never again lol.

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
hemuriva said:
draw will b on 26th april with crs 404
Are you sure? I have 422 points but no points for AINP which l received last Month!!

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gill367 said:
My profile expiring on 29th april.. I am on 410..
any chance that there will be a draw on 26th ?

also waiting for ECA to compelte for spouse's education.. will get 10 points for that also.

Regards,
Sarbjeet Singh
Most likely, not; it is hard to see 4 rounds on the same month (never happened before)... I wouldn't count on it; although, it does not matter if it expire you just make sure you create a new one as fast as you can, if you do so you may be up againin the pool active in less than 48 hours, also you can start creating a new Gckey and start creating a new profile there... you have options, an expiring profile is not an issue as it is very easy to renew

vibhu1989

Nov 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alberta Semi Skilled said:
Are you sure? I have 422 points but no points for AINP which l received last Month!!
Only CIC would know the next date of the draw. All of us here are just guessing.

hemuriva

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Ldh
Category........
Visa Office......
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alberta Semi Skilled said:
Not sure. Just my gut feeling which is usually right. Lol

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada

Raorulz said:
but I still fail to understand that why they need so much time. It is actually we who have done all the work for them. We collect transcripts in sealed envelopes and send it to them along with Xerox of our marksheet and degrees. They are only doing a comparative analysis check. Why so much time is taken by them when it doesn't involves any correspondence with the university. All the docs are ready with them.

This is sickening.
Who said that the process does not involve any correspondence with the university?

They have clearly mentioned on their website that the processing time may be delayed based on the response time of your university.

I know they take a lot of time, but try to be patient.

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No draw on the 26th guys.
Note: I have been a naysayer before and proved wrong before by the unpredictable cic ;D