+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

bunny2015

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
mkcan said:
Guys, slightly off topic but pls guide.

If I receive ITA and get my second IELTS results after this then will my better IELTS score still be considered and lead to an increase in my CRS score ?

I am asking this to know that if while applying for PR, I am unable to provide reference letters and due to which my CRS score goes down, then the increase from better IELTS score can still keep me eligible to apply for PR.
I'm not sure but I believe if you do not get to provide reference letters which you are claiming points for, you may get rejected even if you have higher IELTS scores...

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Oh! Okay, but what if the company has shut down ? I can provide Pay stubs, offer letter, appointment letter, etc.

bunny2015 said:
I'm not sure but I believe if you do not get to provide reference letters which you are claiming points for, you may get rejected even if you have higher IELTS scores...

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
mkcan said:
Oh! Okay, but what if the company has shut down ? I can provide Pay stubs, offer letter, appointment letter, etc.
I think it will be okay if you provide some proof from government agency about the closure of company, and ask your then manager to write a reference letter who would also confirm the closure of company, and explain everything in your letter of explanation providing all documents you have that you mentioned

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
As the day and time of the draw approaches, this thread becomes more and more active.
It was buzzing like hell last Tuesday and Wednesday..I can see that the trend is catching up this week as well :)

I just hope all the impatience and patience (equally) for the draw is fruitful and us folks get 415 or lower cut off so that all eagerly waiting to start post ITA activities could do something apart from just speculating and guessing and praying!

I would love if some experts or seniors can shed some light on the expected cut-off based on their experience.
I wish there was one CIC representative in this forum to answer our queries :D

cracked

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
qgon123 said:
I see, people who have great chances of getting ITA in the very next draw are far more worried than people with less chances. 8)
Yes that's an accurate observation.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
qgon123 said:
I see, people who have great chances of getting ITA in the very next draw are far more worried than people with less chances. 8)
Hahaha. :D

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
_Harry_ said:
As the day and time of the draw approaches, this thread becomes more and more active.
It was buzzing like hell last Tuesday and Wednesday..I can see that the trend is catching up this week as well :)

I just hope all the impatience and patience (equally) for the draw is fruitful and us folks get 415 or lower cut off so that all eagerly waiting to start post ITA activities could do something apart from just speculating and guessing and praying!

I would love if some experts or seniors can shed some light on the expected cut-off based on their experience.
I wish there was one CIC representative in this forum to answer our queries :D

Hoo hooo! Yes, This forum is very active now and everybody is watching round the clock.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
noyoucant said:
guys in an submitting my ee profile soon,,Im nervous,my crs point is about 460,what is my chances of ita??thanks
Looks good and well !! You will get very soon! (May be high change of getting in next draw)

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
noyoucant said:
guys in an submitting my ee profile soon,,Im nervous,my crs point is about 460,what is my chances of ita??thanks
Chances ?? you would better pack your luggage and book your ticket man

rocky789

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
ITA Received 04 May
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
goddaminit whenever I try to post I see this message:

"Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post."

Slow down people. LET ME POSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
rocky789 said:
goddaminit whenever I try to post I see this message:

"Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post."

Slow down people. LET ME POSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
No worries! do second click :p :p