Ray of hope 61st draw

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Ray of hope 61th draw

Maverick28 said:
You do not need to re-do it. Just calculate your points orally without that work experience. Most of the time, it stays the same, specially if you have more than 5 years of work experience after removing certain experience. For CRS points, work ex max out at 3 years but for FSW points, it max out at 5 years. So this calculation is needed for people in between these situations.
Ok, without current 5 years, i have only 3 years 10 months. But, i get 68 points. So, i think i am good.
But not having current work experience seems awkward, almost 6 years(in another month).
Would it have an impact if i dont mention current work experience?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Ray of Hope 60th Draw must have been the shortest one ever lol. I have been following hope threads since 53rd and it is nice to see how the demography changes with scores declining. There was a general thinking that score will continue to decline with less difference couple of months ago, but it is consistently declining at 6-9 points. Hence it is not too long before 400 mark will be breached.

For those who think June update will make score to rise, it of course will for couple of draws and once the affected profile is cleared, normal service will resume. Additional points for French language will not affect as much at all unless half of francophone will decide to migrate to Canada. Only thing that can drive points to go upwards will be Canadian graduates and that too will be cleared with few draws. So guys, i believe, nothing too much to worry about. I will benefit with June update, i also studied French until level 4 but trust me it is difficult. Attaining CBL 7 in TEF is no easy feat. I have stopped learning French for now and my complete focus is on IELTS. Unfortunately my last test go messed up big time. My confidence is all time low for IELTS. But i will keep fighting for my Canadian dream and i wish same to all of you. Cheers :)

emailtoraj90

Dec 2, 2016

Guys..any chance th@t CRS will come down to 380.?

I am at 381 and based on the express entry pool report I could see it might come down..

Any suggestions??

sfahadali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013

What is the frequency of draws? I thought they only have fortnightly draws.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

andieangel said:
Sitting at 408! Yey!
Hey there Angie! How is my groupie? ;D

Sit tight, because it looks like the ITA is around the next corner.

vickyr019

Sep 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Anyone can help regarding "How to find out the corresponding VISA OFFICE"
I have applied and residing in Saudi Arabia, But, Holds an Indian passport.
Whether mine would be LONDON Office or New Delhi Office?

Thanks

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting

What is the probability of draw on April 26,? that would ne great ! it would give many of us ITAs, :)

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Draw in April 26th?!? I wish it happens, but looks too good to be true.

I only wish they do not increase the gap like in 57th. It drove us all crazy :-\

;D ;D

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

limestone said:
Hey there Angie! How is my groupie? ;D

Sit tight, because it looks like the ITA is around the next corner.
Hey! Can you believe it? There's no more negativity here! It seems they have nothing to say

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

limestone said:
Draw in April 26th?!? I wish it happens, but looks too good to be true.

I only wish they do not increase the gap like in 57th. It drove us all crazy :-\

;D ;D
Yeah, I hope that doesn't happen too ☹

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada

Confused_oldman said:
Ok, without current 5 years, i have only 3 years 10 months. But, i get 68 points. So, i think i am good.
But not having current work experience seems awkward, almost 6 years(in another month).
Would it have an impact if i dont mention current work experience?
Technically it will not impact you but yes, it will seem awkward for sure. Why don't you get a letter from a colleague or supervisor on a plain paper with all the required details? Get it notarized and that will be good for your current work.

baaboo2u

Apr 17, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Guys, Any hopes for 409 in next draw..

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Maverick28 said:
Technically it will not impact you but yes, it will seem awkward for sure. Why don't you get a letter from a colleague or supervisor on a plain paper with all the required details? Get it notarized and that will be good for your current work.
Yes, that's what i though. It will look like i am trying to hide 6 years of work.
Will do the notary thing. Thanks.